Sell me on Deviate Delight

I’m playing DD Horde side. I can tell you I can find a dungeon group late eastern time no problem. I am level 25 currently so these are low level dungeons. So, groups are being formed, so if that/pop is your worry…the pop is big enough to do eberything you want.

I used to play Rogue these are things I had to deal with regardless. I’m just trying something different for the PvP - also I like being tank. So I want to experience that on Warrior too.

But now that you mention it any information anyone has Alliance side would be appeeciated too

Reddit tier post.

I know. But I’ll take and absorb what I can regardless, as long as its good input. This is a community-driven thing so getting community driven opinions on the inside is better than streamer drama.

Honestly having started an orc hunter on DD I can say it’s pretty much what you can expect of any other server. So far I haven’t been beaten down in world PvP, but then again I’m still in Barrens and low level dungeon content seems to be fairly sought after. I won’t say it’s like Era was the day it was launched, but it’s bustling enough like TBC was when Blood elves and the talent/class changes came into play with the prepatch. I’m not in a guild so I can’t speak to that, but I’ve had little issues getting help for an elite quest when I need it. The higher level players have been friendly enough to offer if they’re in the zone and see I’ve been asking awhile.