"Sell All Junk Items" does not work

When clicking it, it just says “The merchant doesn’t want that item.”

I have not done a full test on this, but I’m assuming if you have so much as one item that can’t be sold (such as the Secrets of Azeroth clues), the button won’t work. It should instead just sell what it CAN sell

3 Likes

I can’t get this feature to work either. I even made a brand new character and get the same error every single time.

It didn’t work for me on some chars either until I moved any gray but not saleable items out of my inventory.

For instance, the items that broke this feature saying “The merchant doesn’t want that item” was an old quest item “The Bear and the Lady Fair.” Placing that item in my bank fixed this issue.

Hope this helps anyone trying to solve this issue in the future.

2 Likes

Can confirm this just got that item out of my inventory and boom I can now sell all my junk thanks!

Yep, just got rid of “Dusty Old Robot” in my bags, and now the button works.

No, it does NOT sell what it can, or everything in my bag is something the vendor can’t take. I can sell marked “junk” items individually without a problem. I think it hits a no-go item late in your bags it looks like it partially works but if the no-go item is early in it’s search it just stops there.

I was able to fix this by assigning one of my bags as “Junk” and then clicking on “Clean up bags”. I don’t have any bag management add-ons so this is done from stock UI.