S.E.L.F.I.E. camera chain - Alliance

Spoke to Arielle Snapflash in Stormind to get “Light Camera Action” to start the chain to get the S.E.L.F.I.E. camera (since the garrison quest refuses to pop). The quest does not show up in her available dialogue and I know I’ve never done the quest or picked it up on any of my characters. Response to Help ticket said to put in a bug report, as it was a quest issue. Any info would be appreciated.

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue on Horde side. All current guide information suggests the quest should be acceptable even on a brand new character. None of my characters are offered a quest when talking to her and I have never completed the quest on a previous character, nor received the camera from Garrison questing.

There seems to be two issues with this quest right now. I also found that my 50 Night Elf Demon Hunter was unable to see the quest, but I was able to pick it up on other Alliance characters, both 50 and lower. I could also see it on level 30ish Horde characters.

The second problem I verified though on both Horde and Alliance is that the crate you need to loot the Iron Box from requires level 45. Presumably this didn’t get updated in the level squish, but it hindered me completing this on some of my characters that could even see the quest.

I was able to get in touch with a GM through support, and they were able to give me the following information. This did work for me to be able to accept the quest. I also experienced the issue that I had to be level 45 to loot the Iron Box.
“It appears that the quest might not be showing up for all characters. One workaround we’ve found is to get the quest on a character who’s started the Cataclysm expansion in Chromie Time”

On my Horde character I was able to obtain the quest but when it came time to turn it in I was sent to Stormwind City. The gold ? showed up but I was unable to find it at ground level. When I returned to Orgrimar no ? mark and no way to turn in the quest. Filed a Ticket and was told to post here.

Realm: Perenolde
Character: Sambuka

I was able to pick up the quest with no issue, collected all the parts, but it won’t let me turn it in. Has anyone else had that particular problem with it?

1 Like

My level 17 Death Knight was able to pick up the Light Camera Action quest in Stormwind, but the Weathered Supply Crate requires level 45 to open so she cannot obtain the Iron Box to complete the quest.

That is my issue, says have all parts but iron box not in my or any inventory.

My character is level 20 with an Engineering profession to make the scope but I was unable to click on the Iron Box. A message in red font says ‘Requires Level 45.’ Either this should be obtainable for all players or the quest should not be available until the character is at level 45.

1 Like

I had the same thing happen to me! I can’t turn it in. But I have all the items