Self Guided Tour quest to complete the Nazmir assult is bugged (Video)

Same issue… “There is no loot” US Bleeding Hollow

us illidan here…not able to loot and have a ship full of angry folks trying to do so! C’mon Ion…don’t let us down.

Same… -Horde/Area 52

Same issue on Horde, undermine - US

Zul’jin bug

Yep still 100% broken on turalyon

sMaLl InDiE cOmPaNy

No loot here either. Been persisting for ages.

this is the most infuriating bug i’ve experienced yet… HOW IS IT STILL BROKEN?? How are they still charging for this if no one is going to fix anything?

Wish they’d just delete the looting requirement before it ends, but alas.

This is also broken on US realms.

Brazil - Azralon / Still bugged here. Cant loot chests with “Nazmir Battleplans”. Please Blizzard, dont leave us. We need finish the invasion. Thanks!

Running into it as well on Horde- Gul’dan. Gonna try realm hopping.

edit: nope. still very much broken

Also bugged on US-Thrall.

Reload didn’t address it, nor did a full re-log.

I noticed that I also can’t get the assault zone quest to pop.

Still no loot from boxes on Gallywix-US (with War Mode On and Off). I really wonder if they really test things under development there, because this is not the first quest that is obviously broken (Egg rare spawn from Zuldazar WQ and Snake not spawning are two of the most obvious quest bugs until now).

Luckily, there are 5 quests available that can be completed to finish the entire quest. One is broken; there are 4 others that you can do!

Some of us would like to play the whole game, and not just the parts that work correctly.

4 Likes

Also, some of you would like to complain about anything that isn’t working as intended instead of realizing that there is a work around until it is fixed. Look at some of the replies in this thread.

As for “playing the whole game,” your 1935 achievement points says otherwise.

Same here, Zul’jin-US

Bugged on US-MoonGuard too, and whispered a fellow player about it and they said it’s not working for them either.

Had same issue, and then missed finishing the final quest because I lost time trying to figure it out =(