Self Found

Why is self found a thing it is not stopping people from buying gold! Gold is just being launder through other means I lost my email a while ago tried to recover my account and to no avail couldn’t recover it. Anyways to keep things brief I am level 50 pre raid bis can’t afford consumables and have no idea what to do in this game. No enchants can’t make gold just a stagnant level 50 rogue nobody will even pick me up for raid with no consumes. Out of all the possible ways of stopping gold trading this is the best blizzard could come up with? By putting all new sod accounts on a trial account…

Sir, this is SoD.

2 Likes

Seems like you’re on an RP server. Go beg in a major city as “RP”. Bring back the memories of the true classic experience for people: being harassed by beggars.

I think you are confusing 2 different systems. 30 day new account restriction is not Self found which is a Hardcore gamemode where from level 1-59 you can’t trade and send or receive mail.

what? solo self found mode is optional and not sod

/head desk

1 Like

/face window

1 Like

Just go farm some rune cloth or w/e

Incursions exist and provide a fairly lucrative stream of gold for virtually no brain power.

Not to mention, there are plenty of guilds that don’t require or care about consumes. Maybe do some research on your server?

1 Like