Self found raiding - let's try

I have played hardcore since the add on.

I went to anniversary Nightslayer but I hate burning crusade.

So I’m giving this a shot.

I will be tanking at 60 with self found players only until we have the numbers to do 20 mans.

Don’t expect full raid clears just people deciding the best plays as a team.

Have a discord set up from first sf launch but no one wanted to raid. https: //discord. gg/sn86H55Wb

I am on doomhowl ally if you wanna give it a shot or grow something.

All sf welcome!

1 life commitment then you can level again or not, you choose.

Will hand the torch if I die.

I would start raids around 8-10pm Est

2 Likes

What server?

Isn’t it funny how some guilds required SF when it was enforced by addon but when official SF came out, no guild did it as a whole? I play SF 1-60 every time regardless but I feel silly leaving it on at 60 without a community to also do it.

1 Like

We are on doomhowl Alliance as our chances of success will be higher with palidans.

We currently have 130 people in 10 days all self founders welcome.

We won’t be doing instances with anyone not self found once we hit Mara to prevent griefing with Petris.

Our curve is still in the teens-

Roll today!!

I would not do it as it is base treachery most foul… but you are seriously asking for a streamer to kill all of you- the easiest method is a hunter but I could also se a healer portal stone teleporting out and just not healing you… or a paladin bubble or a simple trick where they run out the instance - a hard core raid is absurd - that is like saying you want to do a combat patrol out of the us base in Syria with lane fat CIA guys and goofy army special forces who just arrived…. Hopefully you reply with a stream of your failed raid betrayal here…

True self found is solo. Grouping, carrying and doing dungeons for gear is not self found.

I didn’t know you had a rule book could you share??

I don’t stream I just play the game.

People can grief, I don’t suggest doing instances with non self found as people can petri grief.

I am working on ways to save with out petri.

1 is portal like Val every raid boss

  1. Tanks get petri drops.

You would assign tanks to shield wall while everyone hearths I would sac myself to save others if needed.

We get one light of Elune.

I’m just hoping for a lip potion gotta figure out how to farm it.

concept would be you run away while people are hearthing and you lip to drop aggro.

Coordination is key.