Seething shore Bug

Hello

Anytime Seething Shore pops on my Battleground que, the BG Loading screen freezes and bugs out , which forces me to close the game.

Is this a pre patch bug?

4 Likes

For me it’s better to just deal with the disco lights for 15-20secs and it fixes, I’ve tried reloading and it happens either way and seems slower to fix.

Maybe if we all complain about this crap but they might just remove the bg.

One can hope.

3 Likes

Either of these things are good enough reason to just throw this map in the garbage where it belongs. Do us all a favor don’t even try fixing it, just straight in the bin.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Same thing happens to me, ppl say wait it out, theres no waiting it out, it crashes.

I’ve also had an instance where loading into this BG somehow deleted my macros… was very frustrating having to sit on the boat for 10 minutes remaking and arranging my bars.

I can only assume that not enough of us have complained. This is literally the only BG I have this issue with. The loading screen freezes and flickers. If I ask the game to wait, it sometimes lets me finally enter the BG, but then I can’t cast anything. No heals, no attacks, nothing. I can just run around and watch myself get killed.
If they’re not going to fix it, at least bring back the feature that allows us to exclude BGs from the rotation…

Still happening, haven’t found any other information on it. Rather annoying, and for w/e reason seething shore likes to pop more often now, so seeing the flickering stuff and having to reload makes it just so much worse.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/seetheing-shore-bg-load-in-screen/681214/14

I have not but ill give that a try now and well report back if it works!

Edit: This worked thank you!