Seeking the owner of Jeffdruid-Frostmourne

Long story short I used to have the name Jeffdruid on Frostmourne during Legion/BFA first patch. However I transferred to Barthilas during BoD. Now that I’m back to Frostmourne, the name is taken by a level 12 alt (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/frostmourne/Jeffdruid). I checked the achievement of this account and looked like the owner was active around Castle Nathria time.

Anyway I would like to seek the owner of this name and try to sort out an agreement because I would like to have the name again. If anyone have any info please let me know. You can reach me at Kuroemon#6139. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

It’s me, not giving it to you

2 Likes

Should’ve rolled an alt to reserve the name, you snooze you lose. Live and learn etc

1 Like

Should’ve rolled an alt to reserve the name, you snooze you lose. Live and learn etc

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

what is the long story version ?

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Geoffdruid?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Jephdruid?

2 Likes

Shame really, but I when you move to another server and leave behind a name this means you cease to exist just like your character link - “Something’s Not Quite Right”.

All I suggest is be reborn and live the new name you have choosen because even with a new name, your still you.

Just play on a dead server, Jeffdruid will probably be available.

I like Geoffrey myself. Most regal!