Seeking rp friends

I am not new to CC, but I wandered away seeking rp on the over populated MG and WRA. I found most of the rp there is not exactly what I want. Not going to go into details. :wink:

I want to rp with some people who love stories and building friendships. Those who love to make their TRP3 profile interesting to read. Those who enjoy a well played villain as often as they enjoy the Knight in Shining Armor!

I like to tell stories and brainstorm evil plots and chase impossible dreams. I have played all classes and I do believe I have tried every race currently available. I love to level alts!! I admit it, I am an altoholic! Unfortunately I am about at my character limit. I do hope we can talk Blizzard into extending that to at least 100!

So, where is a good place to meet some rpers and start adventuring? I play both sides, so that does not matter.

Welcome back! There are a few events every week that are great places to hang out and RP. I don’t know the schedules offhand, but hoping someone sees this who does.

There are often people hanging around the Blue Recluse in the evenings. Tuesdays are tavern nights in Booty Bay. I think it starts at 6pm server and runs until everyone leaves. My guild’s HQ is in the city hall building in the Cathedral District and you’re welcome to stop by anytime and see if anyone is in. If you’re law-abiding and not about to spray paint the exterior, that is. :wink:

2 Likes

Here’s the events I know about. If there are others, someone let me know and I will gladly add them!

There is nothing on your wiki list. Can you add in the regular events so people know when they are happening?

I have created several characters here and I am enjoying the heck out of the rp I am finding. I did spot a few people on WET who are looking for rp. One was actually from CC and claimed he/she could not find a community channel to join. I offered the allianceooc channel, hope that was ok?

There is nothing on your wiki list. Can you add in the regular events so people know when they are happening?

In order to view the events on the wiki (on these new forums) you have to click on the arrow there next to the word Horde or Alliance (in this case) and it opens a drop down on the Wiki pages. There are events for Horde on Mon-Tue and Thurs-Sun. Alliance events are Mon-Wed and Sat. I hope you are able to find them and attend.

The channel for alliance is allianceooc and the one for horde is hordeooc.

I hope you are able to find folks! I am usually around on both sides and more than willing to help/rp. So if you need anything I can help!

1 Like

Let it be known I am not against rolling a character to play villain or victim. My goal is to have fun and practice my writing skills! I may post profiles here for those who wish to know more about my characters and perhaps to engage in some shared storylines.

I am open to all kinds of rp, just ask!

I admire all the marvelous rp here on CC/SOE, but I find myself unable to get a partner to join in any kind of storyline. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

I am willing to help anyone else’s story, I have rolled numerous alts to try and fit in, but it seems I have not been good enough. This makes me very sad. I will probably keep a sub going to play Classic, for awhile anyway.

Summer is usually very slow and the game seems to be bleeding players rather rapidly. Not sure how long I will stay at this rate. Very disappointed in Blizzard for making these changes that seem to be annoying at the least and often frustrating as heck to some of us.

The lag certainly does not help, and I have done everything I can to fix it. Sudden disconnects and slow load screens have gotten me kicked out of groups too many times. Rp is the only thing that was keeping me subbed. I might as well let it lapse and look for another game to get hooked on.

I will probably come back for Classic just for the nostalgia. We shall see.

LF any kind of RP. I’ll play anything.

Hey, thanks for this, my Alliance are on CC, and I was wondering where the RPers were.

I love this server! Be ready to accept consequences for your actions! Definitely get TRP3 and use it to fill out a good character.

Attend events and join the channels. Join allianceooc for that side and hordeooc on the other side. Introduce yourself and start making friends.

I am a wandering soul, in search of meaning. The Gods, whoever they are, have seen fit to put me here. Through time and space, I wander with little effort. I grow lonely for companionship.

I have seen the rise and fall of Kings and Queens, the coming of heroes and the destruction of evil. Yet still it rises, and those who would defeat it may still be unborn.

Woe be to those who fail to heed history. Those who refuse to learn from mistakes, are doomed to repeat them. Evil is always among us, growing insidiously with an innocent face.

Be kind to those who are learning, and lend aid to the struggling and innocent. I will help where I can, and teach those who wish to learn. Seek me out, if you wish to know from whence I came. Though you may not understand at all, I hold no evil in my heart. The one who made me placed me here, in hopes of spreading kindness and cheer.