Seeking Late Night Raiders!

Updated first post with our current recruitment requests!

Bump to the front!

Bump~ to help out!

Iā€™ve raided casually, Iā€™ve raided competitively, Iā€™ve raided in WoW, Iā€™ve raided elsewhere.

This team is one of the few places Iā€™ve been able to call ā€œhomeā€: a welcoming, warm hearth where you can kick off your shoes, grab a drink, and shakedown giant ugly monsters for fabulous kyphosis-inducing purple rain shoulderpads.

Itā€™s a mature, classy group of folks with a varied mix of professional backgrounds, but youā€™ll still get a healthy dose of killer dad jokes, premature bloodlusticulation, maximally optimized baked goods, butt-profusely-sweatingly close M+, curated book recommendations, and unintentionally bizarre encounter resets.

3 Likes

I love my guild and you will too. <3

Greatest. Guild. Ever.

One week to raiding and still LFM! Plenty of room for DPS and healers.

Thugg bump, or Thugg get bonked.

No warriors were harmed in the making of this post. Just 2 days to raid time, and weā€™re still looking for more!

Bubbles for everyone and cookies :smiley:

We could use a warlock, to make it so Siindiyah isnā€™t lying about the cookies.

Room for more, next raid is Monday 1/27

Super chill laid back bunch! Lots of good people here still looking for some new friends to join us.

We are 9/12 normal as of this week.

Still room for more!

Working on heroic and still looking for reliable raiders. ā€œMake your time!ā€

Working on Heroic Nyalotha. Mondays and Wednesdays 7pm server time on Kilrogg/Winterhoof. Looking for more dps and healers! (WHERE you warlocks at booooi). From your average priest healer :woozy_face:

Thatā€™s ā€œhomicidalā€ priest healer. But sheā€™s not wrongā€“healers and dps needed! And our DK keeps begging for soul cookies, itā€™s pathetic. . .

Thug bump, join thug for good times.

Always LFM. At H Vexiona now.

Hi There,

Youā€™re definitely in my time zone and I am very interested in joining since it is so hard to find guilds/communities that raid at this time. I can fill whatever roll you guys need. I have a 468 Brewmaster with a 455ish Mistweaver set that I can flesh out if needed. Windwalker set is around 460ish atm. I also have all the classes at 120, so if there is something more specific you need, I could probably have it geared in a couple of weeks (or less if itā€™s a healer or tank class). I used to raid a lot back in the day, and life has finally slowed down enough to where I can put some dedicated late-night time into raiding. (Wifey approves).

I sent you a friends request, Lunura. When I see you on Iā€™ll send a message :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for having such a down to earth and focused raid. Everyone has been respectful and amazing. If anyone reading this wants a nice group to raid with a couple nights a week, these are your people. No distractions, great explanations for raid members and a good time for all.

1 Like