Seeking guild merger to join us 2/10m aotc

Is your guild suffering from the ROSTER BOSS!!! Then we may have a solution for you. Our community is 2/10M AOTC CN. Raid Times Tues / Thurs 9pm - 12 EST. Were a community of fun friendly people who like to shoot the shiit but get serious on boss fights.

What were looking for in a Merger 210 iLvL Raiders with 10/10H Exp any Mythic exp is a Bonus but not necessary, with Good Parses. We can accommodate a small group of around 5 - 10 Players. We could accept any and all dps classes / spec, as well we can accept any healer.

We have done mergers in the past successfully, I’ve been running this community since 1999, So trust me when I say I can offer a fun fair environment for you and your guild mates to call home.

Don’t wait too long, the Roster Boss only gets worse, take this chance join us and I promise we will bulldoze through Mythics together :slight_smile:

Add and Contact Hellspawnxxx#1904

Hi we are exactly what you guys need 7-8 player 215+ ilvl almost all with ksm mount.

If we can try to best fit raid scedule would be great, i will add you on btag. Tuesday thurday work for us we usualy raid 8 to 11 est time