Seeking Guild Community

I am a player from vanilla seeking similar players. All the friends I used to run with have since moved on and I find myself seeking the right community. I have characters on ED WRA and here. I like to PvE and Rp and once upon a time PvP. As an older player seeking similar companions. I am happy to play Horde or Alliance, I just would like to find the right group. I have scanned forums but it is hard to see what a guild means by “mature” etc… If you have suggestions for me I would really appreciate it.

Hey there! If you are looking to try out a new experience Hordeside, maybe consider a darker themed character or even an undead one!

Here is a bit of the cheat sheet explaining the Onyx Rose.

Who are we?

The Onyx Rose is a Heavy RP, Horde guild based out of the Plaguelands. We offer IC or OOC events weekly in addition to open RP almost all the time at our Headquarters at Tyr’s Hand (proxy location). We welcome new RPers who are willing to learn as well as long time RPers, and anyone interested in a differently themed guild.

Does the Onyx Rose have a theme?

Yes, we absolutely do. The Onyx Rose is an undead, dark-themed Order allied with Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner and her Forsaken. While not a Forsaken only order by any means, we do have a large population of undead, death knights, and others along with our living. The Rose walks a fine balance between its living and undead population, and its leaders work hard to keep the peace.

We conduct regular operations in the surrounding territories against the Alliance, and maintain a large military presence on the Forsaken Front. We aid our allies in holding the line. New members will find themselves in a bit of a surreal environment of living and dead meshed together as one big twisted family. The shell of the person is less important to us than the personality inside, so long as they are loyal to the “family.”

What time are you active?

Generally our events are scheduled around 7:00-10:00 PM Moon Guard time (about 8:00-11:00 PM for the East Coast US, and 5:00-8:00 PM for West Coast US). However, at least a few players are logged in throughout the day, both in game and in discord.

If we aren’t your cup of tea the Alliance to Horde Reroll Project is a discord dedicated to helping new players find a home Hordeside! Flywheel is an absolute treasure on this server and they are worth a look.

One way or another welcome to the Server! I hope your search goes well.

1 Like

You’re welcome to check ours out, especially since you can be in more than one. I think our post is literally directly below ours - which may mean you already ruled it out, dunno.

We have an age limit, though I’d never describe us as mature per se…typing “07734” will probably still make people dissolve into gigglesnorts. But it’s a nice group with a nice of RP and some non-raid PvE (islands and WQs mostly). Ping me if you’d like to chat more, otherwise good luck!

Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome to Moon Guard! NaCl™ (Salt) or The Northern Alpha Company of Lordaeron™ :yum: (For RP purposes) is always looking for new members! We are a group of older (since classic) players and newer noobs looking to do content, RP, and pvp and have fun while doing so!

We raid T/W 830-12am Server and feature a Mythic and Heroic prog team with our mythic team currently sitting at 2/8M and clearing hero. While we love to raid we also just like to hang out in discord, discuss politics, religion, all the ‘best things’ and play many other games together in our free time.

We love to help players improve and value our members more than their toons!

If we sound like something you would be interested in learning more about just /who nacl and whisper any member to direct you to an officer! Or you can reach me directly at my btag Akii#1373.

:heart:I hope you enjoy Moon Guard! Good luck on your adventures in Azeroth!:heart:

Please Delete