Seeking Ally guild

First off yes i have trying a few guilds and left. reason being is i don’t need guild perks just to be running by myself. i’m looking for a guild that plays the game as a guild and not just everyone getting into premades. i like doing everything in the game and haven’t found a guild that wants to do anything. so i’m here looking. i also have a lock mage and priest. lock and mage are best gearded. sorry but i don’t real id unless i know the person. and yeah i have very few on that. but my characters are this one Drbwacko Drwacko Pfreely and Eyepfreely. oh and add something. i’m an evening on into the night player

Edit here. looking to raid and RBG. and if possible if you comment on here don’t put me on ignore so we can’t chat

Hello DrbWacko! If you are looking for a guild that runs mythic keys everyday as well as raid then hit us up, Unbroken is the guild. Our raid days are tues and thurs 7-10pm, but you are not required to raid as we accept all active players wanting to get the most out of their gameplay as possible. Hope to hear back from you!

you were in a raid and i don’t contact people when then doing something. tried to send mail but as normal i get message of player not found. game doesn’t let me send mail to aggramar players. but wanted to talk but thanks to patch like many others i have a bad lag. so my discord is DrBWack#9414