Seeing Target and Focus Target on the minimap

It appears that DF has removed the tracking option for seeing your target on the minimap. Anyone know of an alternative. Even an out-of-combat tomtom-like arrow that points in the direction of your target?

I’m only interested in out-of-combat situations where I’m trying to locate a specific NPC. I already have a macro that will tar-select the npc and put a raid marker on it but even then without know the general direction to look in, it can be hard to find the npc (DF tends to be far more 3D than others and npcs tend to be high and low and out of sight)

1 Like

My warrior can see his target unit on the map. I know of no process that will show the target of your focus unit on the map. I don’t recall one that would show your focus unit on the map, ever, but I may have missed something there.

/console minimapTrackingShowAll 1

13 Likes

That works. Thanks EB

I find this doesn’t work. It does nothing at all. Not even exactly what is says: Show all trackings.

It changes the minimap tracking options so you can toggle on/off all the options instead of the paired down list introduced with DF. You still need to choose which things to track.

3 Likes

This is probably the time where you go back and apologize for being wrong. Better late than never.

1 Like

wow u r a butthole