Seeds of Addiction [the reboot] OOC/sign-ups

Name: Lynara Leafblade

Race: Kal’dorei Dark Ranger

Short bio: Lynara was slain and raised during the Occupation of Darkshore and the resurgence of the Kal’dorei. She served the forces of the forsaken being subtly manipulated by her handler. After Sylvanas abandoned the horde she found herself as directionless as the rest of the kal’dorei dark rangers. With the temporary peace with the Horde and Alliance she attempted to visit her daughter in Moonglade. The meeting did not go well and it left her feeling even more hollow. If only they saw what she saw on the other side of death.

Reason for joining: Lynara seeks out a way to help others and gain meaning for her existence again. If it means helping someone she might consider a friend then she would do it.

2 Likes

Not going to be able to join, though I’d very much like too.

Alright folks,it’s up! Sorry for the delay,I kinda knocked out when I got home from a co worker’s wedding yesterday!

1 Like

So, Kali… I know I’m real late to the draw on this one… but do you mind if I make a sign-up?

Sure thing man!

For the Record, i know kalithos changed his last name, Darak only knows him as sunstriker.

Name: Sathonys Silverdawn

Race: High Elf

Short bio:
A High Elven privateer from Quel’thalas, Sathonys has sailed a few ships, and even acquired the blessings of the Elementals of the waves and storms for his heirloom blade, the Masamune. Currently captaining the Drakerend, Sathonys patrols the tides in his gargantuan ship of the line, either exploring uncharted isles, or bringing swift and brutal punishment to those Forsaken and Horde that yet attack the sea lanes of the Alliance, despite the official end of the war.

Reason for joining:
Some of his crew fell deathly ill after utilizing certain narcotics, the privateer captain swiftly banning their use, a first on his ship, but when people started dropping, he drew a line in the sand. After this, he began tracking the source of the deadly drug, eventually finding a trail leading to Drustvar. Hearing that Kalithos was in the area, Sathonys decided to rendezvouz with the good doctor.

I’ll get my post up, after I get home from work this afternoon.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I need to sit the thread out this time due to a lot of other stuff I am currently dealing with. Wish you guys luck though and hopefully I will be able to join next time.

1 Like

All good May,hope your RL obligations get resolved/go well!

1 Like

Alright, sorry about getting the post up later than expected, i kind of crashed after I got home from work.

1 Like

Sorry that took a while.

As a side note/clarification; Ryvyn’s gimmick is illusion magic, and I’ll try to make it clear IC whenever something isn’t actually real, but I’ll also make OOC notes for more complicated stuff.

For now, I gave up trying to work it more obviously into the IC because I’m already kinda late, but her right arm isn’t real. She lost it years ago but whenever she’s in public she keeps up an illusion that it’s there.

Posts may come a bit slow for the next few days, since I’m getting ready to move. I’ll try to post when I can though.

I talked to kali and figured i put a sign-up sheet for hawke here since someone left.

Name: Hawke (prefers hawke anyway)

Race: Human (Westfall)

Short bio: Ex Defias Brotherhood turned Mercenary, he grew up among a group of them that went too far in there fight against stormwind.
at a young age he feared them coming after him, waiting for the day when they would come after him, a few assassination attempts and tricks to turn the authorities on him.
he went into westfall, and killed the man who had raised him as an orphan, only to learn the truth of what he completely did to him from the experience.

Reason For Joining : Coin like most mercenaries, promise of adventure is always a good motivation for most.
but specifically, he heard rumors about in the area where he might find out about his real Parents, maybe learn something from them, who he could of been or should be at that.

I’ll write my response for Kalisandrah tomorrow, I’m dealing with the first moving trailer load.

1 Like

May no back be snapped; and none of your glass shelves topple over.

1 Like

Sath: noticing nobody’s made even passing remark on his contribution “… I’m gonna nick all yer shiny stuff when we set up camp for rest. Then I’m gonna hide it under Kali’s tent.”

Ill get something up either tonight or tomorrow morning to move us along and keep the thread above water.

Feels like some of you fellows have a natural instinct to know someone annoying is in that web.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Thinking of responses as we speak

1 Like