<Second Wind> Thrall - 10/10H W/Tr 6-9 Server!

< Second Wind > offers a semi-casual Heroic raid environment where we have fun while still marching toward achieving AotC at a good rate every tier.

We want to build up our M+ community. We are also seeking more social members.

About Us

We have been raiding together collectively since Uldir (Sept 2018) with a few of us dating back together to early Legion. By forming Second Wind we have come together to continue chasing new content and are looking forward to finding more folks to join us. In addition to raiding, several of our members regularly run M+ dungeons and enjoy pushing those keys. Do not be afraid to ask about joining if you do not have much experience with raiding! Our veterans are happy to share their knowledge.

Expectations
• Be respectful
• Be on time to raid. We know that life happens so just let someone know if you’ll be out a night and we will see you next time!
• Come to raid prepared having reviewed the fights and bring your own potions (we provide cauldrons and feasts)
• Be open to constructive, private feedback and be willing to improve

Raid Times Usually Wednesdays and Thursdays 6:00-9:00pm server time.

Current Raid Recruitment as of May 2021

Raid team Achieved AOTC 3/25/21; no formal raid positions opened until next tier

If you are interested please message:
Dennix#1965; GM
Joeystone#1247; Officer, Raid Leader
joey#1629; Officer

Look us up on raider.io!

1 Like

Bumping! I believe we are the only guild on Thrall to raid Wednesdays and Thursdays between 6-9 Server (Eastern times)!

Hey! A little more about us…

This is a great guild, we have a very close nit community so many of us love playing together, running higher keys and kicking down bosses in raids! We stress community a lot we even have non guildies who just sign up every week and help us kick butt as well. And yes we consider them also guildies from their far away servers :slight_smile:

Since getting Aotc our focus is now preparation for 9.1, we still have plenty room for some solid dps. A few of our core players are taking a break until then while the rest of us are still focused on getting together and just enjoying the game.

On that note, we will also be starting a TBC classic chapter, Yes we plan to raid and do all the fun stuff, however retail wow will always come first so tbc will be going on in between major content patches/any major slow downs within the game. On Sulfuras Server, same raid times, same guild name.

Feel free to reach out to us if any of this sounds like it would be a great fit

I love your raid times, but I don’t fit your raid needs! Lol you wouldn’t believe how hard it is to find a guild that ends raid by 9 est!

My hubby and I are looking for a new home that fits that time frame. He plays dps, and I play healers. If your needs change and you potentially have space for us, feel free to reach out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey! Sorry for the lack of response, the guild has been in hibernation the last month or so

With the lull in between patches most of our players have been taking a long needed break, but we expect to start seeing returning players as early as next week! We’ll be doing a poll soon to see what needs replacing, and will be in a better place to update our current needs! You’re welcome to join now but it’s a ghost town and will give a misleading representation of what our guild is all about.

Feel free to add any of us to bnet and we can keep in touch if you’re still looking by that time. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hey Thrall! Second Wind is back in full swing, due to RL stuff we had to delay our raid by a week, however we’ll be doing our first run of SoD this up coming week! (july 14th & 15th)

If our raid days and times interest you feel free to reach out to myself or Gami!

We’ll be looking for a lot of ranged at this time, Spriest and ele shaman are highest in demand however we still have openings for the other ranged as well.

Exceptional players feel free to apply as well

Thanks!

Joeystone#1247