Second Songflower Affects Gained When First Songflower Is In Chronoboon Displacer

Hello,
It appears that you are able to pick up a second songflower and receive it’s affects (character sheet displays increased stats & HP/Mana increases from the stat increase) even if you already have a Songflower preserved in the Chronoboon Displacer.

I haven’t had the opportunity to test out Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer yet to confirm if it has the same behavior.

Edit to Add: Spirit of Zandalar can be gotten a second time, with stat modification, when one is in the Chronoboon Displacer already.

Edit to Add: Warchief’s Blessing cannot be applied twice. DMT Buffs cannot be applied twice.

Per the original announcement post:

While you are under the effects of the Chronoboon Displacer, you can’t benefit from any of the world buffs that it’s holding for you. That keeps you from getting a second set of buffs, and then still feeling like you need to log off.

i tested SF on the PTR and it did not give me the buff when i picked it and had other buffs stored. i dont think i had a SF stored at the time tho, if that means anything. weird.

Spirit of Zandalar can be gotten a second time, with stat modification, when one is in the Chronoboon Displacer already.

@Blazecore - Just tested SF on the PTR and it currently gives a second SF (with stat modification) even though I have one bottled. So something changed between when you tested and the current build.

Edit: Servers appear to have been Hotfixed so that you cannot get SF and ZG buffs a 2nd time.