<Second Attempt> LFM |CE| late night raiding

Lunatic#12948 Bnet or TheSlixk TwitchTV#8497 for discord, I’m currently looking for a later than 8:00 pm CST Raiding Guild, I love the guild I am currently in however I took a new occupation that places me unable to possibly meet their raid times. If you’d like to chat just add me, @indo. Thanks, Slixk.

bump to show updated character.

Streaming day 1 Shadowlands leveling at twitch.tv/indofear!

Holy Crap, I just transferred off Eonar and was wondering what it meant when it asked if I wanted transfer with the guild over here in the transfer character screen. Nice to see you all over here. I have barely played since Cata, so didn’t know what happened to you all. Nice seeing all of you over here.

Good to see you over here! Still going strong!

Streaming live at twitch.tv/indofear

Filled out an app today, look forward to hearing from you guys

Crap, your raid time is perfect, you being a top tier guild is unfortunately not something I can do. Do you guys have socials that like idk farm mats and simp. I can totally simp for you guys just so i’m playing with people at the same time I’m off work.

We are building a 4th raid team now.

Looking for more talented players! Streaming live at twitch.tv/indofear almost nightly.

Up for more! Streaming live at twitch.tv/indofear

195 ilvl affy lock lf prog. guild. bnet - Rosgaros#1423. my lock is on dalaran server so i wud need time to xfer if i am selected. Pls contact me on given bnet :slight_smile:

Up for more! Streaming live at twitch.tv/indofear

Streaming live! Seeking more exceptional talent!

Up up and away!

Streaming live at twitch.tv/indofear

Streaming live! Seeking more talented players for late night mythic raiding!!

Streaming live at twitch.tv/indofear Come hang out and inquire about joining! :slight_smile:

Up for more!!

204 ilvl affy lock lookin for late night raiding. bnet - Rosgaros#1423

Added. We now have a morning team!

Up for more talented players! Streaming live at twitch.tv/indofear