Seasoned Raid Tank LF Mythic Raid Team

So, I took off a few months to check out classic and I am returning to retail. I am looking for a 2 night a week mythic focused raid team to finish out this expansion and move onto the next with.

I am still up in the air as to which class I will play but leaning towards Pally or Monk.

BFA Progression:
EP - 3/8 M (AoTC) - Raid team went horde and I stopped to check out classic
BoD - 2/9 M (8/9 H) - Took a few months off for RL
Uldir - 4/8 M (AoTC)

Availability:
Sun - Thurs 10 PM EST - 2 AM EST (prefer 2 nights a week mandatory raids)

If interested please add Spanks#1861 to bnet so we can chat.

Cheers,

Spanks

Still looking

Hey Spank, I do see you are Ally but take a second and check us out! We might be what you are looking for :smiley:

< Low Battery > is a guild that was originated from a group of friends years ago in WotLK that has stuck together through the years and continues to raids together. We have since picked up and merged with other guilds that we have met through mutual friends, or raided with on the side during our off nights. Most of us spend our off raid nights either doing things in WoW or playing other games together in discord.

We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm to 12am(Midnight) EST each week pushing for the best possible progression we can reach each tier. While we are not looking for cutting edge we are always pushing our way into Mythic content to see how far we can reach.

We expect our raiders to be well prepared, that includes: Being prepared for new fights by looking up strats and understanding abilities. Being familiar with your class and spec, always bringing Potions, Flasks, and Food. Being ok with occasionally sitting out to let others into the raid for time. We do not have a permanent bench, so we try to make sure everyone sees equal time raiding. We also understand that real life does happen. We are perfectly ok with people missing raids, just ask to be notified so we know.

Our current progression is as follows:
3/8M The Eternal Palace

Past Progression:
5/9M Battle for Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms
3/8M Uldir

We are currently looking for:
DPS - All

Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
Chuey#1652 Razzers#1982

Still looking!

Still looking

Looking for a raid team still

Still looking for a raid team!

Cool name :wink:

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression on TICHONDRIUS guild looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

CORE SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
CAN ASSIST WITH SERVER/FACTION TRANSFER!

Our raid times are Tues & Weds 7PM - 10:30PM PST (10:00 PM -1:30 AM EST).

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.

What are we looking for?
DPS & Healers

You can watch our raids on twitch.tv/saraspank

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!
Contact us on Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q

Bnet: Sara#1321

You as well :joy:

Thanks for taking the time to respond…

Any tank spots available?

Thanks,

Spanks

Still looking