Season of Wrath

What? You seem to have a very biased hate towards retail. Retail is not a cash grab with mobile game gacha bs.

Nothing made retail “trash”. You just didn’t like what direction the game goes/went. It is a very popular game and still the most popular mmo as of today.

Eh? Besides some cosmetics they haven’t added that much in the past 10 years

If you think that the boost has any impact in retail you’re delusional. The current retail char boost increases you to level 70. That takes you about 10h of playing if you’re slow.
Retail is not about levelling. Nobody cares about levelling. It’s a chore to get to the real content.

Nobody has the feeling of needing to spend money. Nobody. This is not a gacha game. Go play genshin and then you see what a gacha game is.
Cosmetics are completely optional, the boost is almost pointless and for what in retail do you need the wow token? you can farm 100k in a day

Good example but this is not “retail”. Retail is Dragonflight.

No, MoP is still very “classic”.
Some would argue that WoD is the start. Stat squish, removing “vanilla” stats, mythic dungeons, mythic raids, “good” and “fast” levelling experience.
Legion def shaped current retail. Most core changes happen in Legion, which some people consider WoW 2.0. Cata is nothing compared to Legion.

1 Like

MoP introduced the talent system that became a staple of retail until only this most recent DF expansion and that is your idea of classic?

No wonder you need to force the narrative that retail doesn’t start with Cata.

You’re trying to dupe ppl into playing Cata and MoP by mislabeling it as “Classic” with your bad logic.

Retail started with Vanilla. Every second of WoW was at one time ‘Retail.’

Cata Classic will be a Classic server. A Shadowlands server would still be a Classic server.

Your arbitrary definitions mean nothing.

3 Likes

I’m not the one pushing narratives that point of views are right or wrong.

For example…

Oh, really?

Maybe try looking in a mirror.

Here’s that same person I replied to giving details about how something is classic or retail.

I’m not the one trying to prove what is classic or what isn’t.

Plus, it’s obvious you’re a liar at heart, when you tell ppl that Cata isn’t deleting our Wrath characters, when you know full well what we mean by that when we say it is.

That’s an example of you being a liar at heart and pushing narratives in order to dupe more ppl to play Cata.

Good, because Cata is getting the classic title and there is nothing you can do or say to stop it.

Your head canon of what “is or isn’t classic” means nothing, ever.

Nor would I trust your opinion on anything, mr “there are cheaters at 1600 2’s elo and that’s why I can’t rank up.”

Ironforge(dot)pro → Wafectus → No opinion you hold should have any weight after viewing this page.

1 Like

His posts are silly. All he’s doing is saying ‘this isn’t Classic!’ While saying he’s not trying to dictate what is and isn’t Classic. I can’t tell if it’s sarcasm or really just that hypocritical.

You’re the ones using such narratives as justification for the deletion of expacs that have run their course.

I could care less if your idea of classic is different than mine; Cata can play just like Vanilla for all I care…

I don’t want to play Cata, or Vanilla.

Funny you should say that…

Here’s another poster noticing the exact same thing.

Or is he just as bad as I am?

At least I’m saying something. All you can say is: “ITS NOT CLASSIC!!!”

1 Like

Even the usage of “Classic” in that sense is wrong, because the word has been hijacked by all parties to push their narratives.

The proper way I divide the timeline in, is pre-Cataclysm vs post-Cataclysm.

Pre-Cataclysm encompasses Vanilla through Wrath where post-Cataclysm is Cata to wherever retail is.

1 Like

Really going out on a limb with your terminology there.

Mine’s clearcut.

TBC and Wrath only added on top of Vanilla with minor changes.

Cata is where the first set of major changes occur.

Your argument revolves around you being awful and then hiding behind the skirts of other players as your justification to your stance.

I don’t care about retail GD posts talking about arena, because that’s what you linked.

I don’t doubt that bots exist. I doubt they exist in such a capacity, in regards to classic specifically as that’s what we play, to hinder you from progressing past 1650 peak elo, especially when the only evidence is “source trust me bro”.

Stop trying to deflect. You’re hardstuck with a 37-34 mix matched build. Hiding behind others skirts as your shield is not a good defense.

Nothing you say has any value.

Edit:

Cata is closer to Lk than Lk is to vanilla. You’re just a loon.

4 Likes

Right… A gaslighter accusing others of deflecting.

Do you even play this game? Doesn’t look like it.

The point of that post I showed you was that others are observing the same thing too, like the OP in the other thread…

But it’s only me you look to argue with like a coward.

Nice misquote for your own narrative. Another concession for me, thank you.

You failed to understand my point once again.

I’m not obligated to respond to, or comment on anything for anyone.

How you somehow convinced yourself it is “cowardice” while simultaneously engaging me every time but blatantly ignoring and deflecting my posts almost 300 times is the asinine part of your statement. You’re so lost in the sauce it’s unreal, which, only furthers why your peak elo is 1650.

Also it’s rich that you’re complaining about bots just weeks after defending them and saying “they have a right to be there”.

Where is that energy? Don’t they have a right to be there? That’s your stance on them.

Found the quote.

1 Like

They’re not gatekeeping me from anything in BGs.

Arena is a different story.

And what are you being gatekept from in bgs?

And no, in regards to bots there is no difference, they’re not allowed at all.

Everything you wrote can be dismissed by observing the subscriber count for BC and Wrath vs the subscriber count for BFA / Shadowlands / Dragonflight.