Season of Misery?

there are tauren paladins…

2 Likes

The differences like this are what make Classic awesome.

The solution is buffing Blessing of Might to say a raid-wide buff with increased stat %.

good lord. go away.
stop trying to ruin vanilla with your awful TBC changes.

2 Likes

To go further, why have factions on PvE servers?

It just splits the player base.

If you like the lore of the Alliance v Horde never ending battle, play PvP.

But it’s silly that I can’t touch an Orc walking past me in the open world but we’re still somehow enemies.

Just let us all quest, dungeon and raid together on PvE servers. If people don’t like that they can go PvP.

They should do that to the Era Classic PvE servers immediately also. Just have free transfers to PvP for people who don’t like it.

Because Dwarf Shaman is something that has been in WoW for a long time. Troll Paladin has never been thing.

If they hosted with crusade patch, you could get this.

Tauren has, ez pz, not difficult

you can pvp on PVE realms by consenting to flag up. no reason that experience should be deprived from players.

But which race should be shammy on alliance, I dont think they do have the intention to code new animations and stuff for one of our existing races.

I am not up to date with retail race / class, but I believe Tauren Pally exists? So they could copy this over, but shammy? Isnt it only the Draenei who can be shammy? We dont have that class at classic.

Dwarves got shamans in cata when tauren got paladins

1 Like

both sound ridiculous and have no place in vanilla classic, + or not.

1 Like

Well i wasnt arguing for them, I was just answering a question

Oh yeah. Duh. Forgot about Tauren Pallies.

No need to deprive players from that. Upon turning PvP you’re back to the usual behaviour, can no longer group with the opposite faction and get kicked out of groups with the opposite faction.

Retail isn’t canon so no there aren’t.

Tauren paladins. That’s the answer.

Edit add:

But lets be real here, Tauren Paladins would be OP.

1 Like

I played Alliance for WoW Classic. After having fully leveled, and cleared all raid content, I made a horde for fun. It was at that time I realized, Horde have better racials, easier travel, easier early game, faster access to dungeons, closer access to dungeons from fly points, more world buffs and a few other things. I was confused. After seeing how overwhelmingly powerful and easier Horde was, I had to ask the general public, why the hell would anyone play alliance. The general public gave only ONE answer… Salv. If you give paladins to horde in WoW classic then there is literally zero reason to play alliance at all.

3 Likes

i can relate with humans so i like playing them.

Yeah! And then we could add a level boost To 58! And mounts at level 10! And flying! And a cash shop! And group finder! And LFR! And hey, why not just add the continents of Outland, Northrend and Pandaria? People like those! And achievements, why not? Hey, ilvl never bothered anyone, let’s add that too! And modern graphics, heirlooms, sharding…

In case it isn’t plainly obvious, advocating for whatever Retail feature that you just happen to like in particular results in ALL of this being put on the table, too. Someone else holds as strong of feelings about any of the above systems as your feelings about both factions having access to both classes, and you do not matter more than them, they do not matter more than you.

The only changes blizz should make should be PURELY for the sake of breaking in game metas that were not exploited in the original game in 2004, but were in 2019 because of the nature of gaming culture today… Not giving people their favorite change from retail like it’s a happy meal toy.

I want to play a seasonal version of Vanilla WoW, adjusted only slightly for a modern audience so that I’m not forced into dumb metas that are essentially just an oversight of a 2004 developer. What i do NOT want to play is a frankenstein, half classic, half retail abomination that amounts to a collage of systems from the loudest, whiniest forum users. THAT game dies in a month. Seasonal classic purged of exploitative, unforseen metas is a game that will last as long as people play games.

4 Likes

yes, thank you

1 Like