Season of mastery question

before i start a toon on season of mastery all I want to know is how long are these servers going to be up. is it only up for a year or will it be up forever well till the game dies if it ever does. i just dont want to make a toon put time into it and it having a time limit on how long this season of mastery thing lasts

The season lasts one year. After that time, you can transfer your toon over to the classic era realms and continue there if you wish.

3 Likes

Daxjin is correct.

That being said, my advice to you is to do it. Roll a toon. Roll a hardcorpse toon. Don’t wait.

I’m having the most fun I’ve had in WoW since WotLK dropped.

i think i will i just came back to wow a few months ago and my problem im having with retail is the guilds and grouping. like ive been in a few guilds and they are all the same way you ask a question no one says anything no one ever does anythin together but raid once a week with one team that they already have members for like if your not with the cool kids you wont raid ever or do mythics. I dont play a online game to play solo and thats all it has been like since ive been back. i remember guild chat was always active guilds always did stuff together and it was so easy to make friends back in the day now its not like that so. so i think i will make a hunter or something on season of mast.

WoW needs 3 million new players or returning players just like you! Provided they play one of the Classic versions (ERA, SoM or TBCC).

The game needs a brand new base of players willing to join social guilds … nothing wrong with raiding but the players who only focus on parsing and repetitive raiding simply cannot sustain WoW in the long run … without 5 to 10x more players who play more socially.

Good luck with SoM.

Join a social/leveling guild.

Just remember… Stay out of barns. Also, the murlocs in Westfall have really short leashes.

1 Like

Hurtful.

Reported.

I’m sure those Defias Pillagers hurt more.

Oh, if you see a dragon in SW… RUN!