Season of Mastery Name Reservation Details

No RP/PvP? Why? Please add one!

23 Likes

Can you change the names of the NA EST PvP servers please?

5 Likes

You’re literally griefing you’re own player base by not having an rp-pvp server. You guys are lost holy crab.

22 Likes

RP servers do it

22 Likes

what kind of name is Barman Shanker and Jom Gabba? Give us something like Broken tooth or edgemasters

10 Likes

hello I am television, I like to PvP I also like to watch movies and roleplay. tHanks for your time

16 Likes

normally I wouldnt give away the best secret from classic. But Grobbulus was one of the most perfect servers, it was and still is one of the most populated and balanced servers.

And we had to ask and beg for it before classic release to get it. Please give me grobbulus 2 in a RP-PvP server

19 Likes

How can there be no RP-PVE or RP-PVP server???

25 Likes

Please open a RP-PvP server.

27 Likes

Seems like they could just turn one of the pvp servers into rp-pvp.

20 Likes

Come on Blizz make a RP PVP server. Or just turn one of these PVP servers into RP.

24 Likes

the spirits not amused, yo got da good serva mon? We be wanted dat RP-PvP

21 Likes

honestly thats a great solution

1 Like

I think actually more people transfer between PVP servers than PVE servers towards their preferred faction balance, when it’s convenient for them to do so.

I love how they named the PvE server after the biggest meme weapon in the game.

Almost like PvE servers are the biggest meme in the game!

I play for RP servers. I know it’s a small % of the population, but I kindly ask that you consider this community. Many thanks!

20 Likes

‘Ey mon! We be needin’ da RP-PvP server!

22 Likes

news flash, you dont need the title of RP to have fun RPing on a server.

You can literally just RP without it being labeled as such. All these RPs just go play on the same server, i promise you itll be fine.

3 Likes

sure, but nah ill take my RP-PvP server thanks

15 Likes

A good point. And a reason a single pvp server per region would be better. It would force faction balance. With two pvp servers there will probably be an alliance dominated one and a horde dominated one.

1 Like