Season of Mastery Name Reservation Details

RP-PvP servers Blizzard!

3 Likes

Yes in fact.

Come to Mutanus. It’s the official unofficial RP-PvP server for NA. We have a discord too discord . gg/zw5puAHm

4 Likes

way to many servers already blizzard. One pvp, one pve, and add a rppvp and a rp servers (even though I’m against it now, no one actually “rps”). Just make them have layers and people will be fine. Then you’ll actually see what you need to do for faction balancing, like faction queues if pvp servers favor horde, and vice verse if ally is favored on pve.

I dont work for blizzard, but I once stayed at a holiday inn so therefore I am an expert of everything

@Kaivax,

If you are not looking to add any more servers, will you all please change one of the current servers to the Rp-Pvp tag?

Players of the RP community value being surrounded by characters with the same mindset and play style. People who aren’t named “Pumpmaster” or “Gankingurmom”. It seems like Mutanus is drawing the unofficial Rp-Pvp crowd, why not change its label? People would like this to happen prior to the name reservation tomorrow.

Thank you for reading.

7 Likes

Yea, that seems more like it, fify.
You’re welcome :two_hearts:

Anyway I’m just here to say Barman Shanker is the best PVP server name ever.

what the hell is up with these names? lol

2 Likes

I can agree with this. Instead of having dead servers a month after launch, this allows the realms to close down layers to keep activity going throughout the lifespan of the Season. I’m not huge fan of layers, but they are a much better solution than a dead realm.

2 Likes

when will SoM appear on the bnet launcher for installation?

cannot find this Seasonal tab. anyone else having the same issue?

2 Likes

We’re playing on Mutanus. Come we need more Hordlings!

I can’t seem to find the tab for Seasonal realms? I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and verified my files, still can’t see them. Anyone else?

1 Like

So…Can we get RP naming restrictions on one of the two non-PVP realms? Looking forward to SoM but not having to see people with stupid names.

How does that all work?

What does that mean? Go bnet launcher, go to “live - classic” select wow classic and then go to server list?

You just download the classic client so you can log in at 6 pm PST today to name reserve. Not rocket science.

Same client as the regular classic client?

The poster above is correct. I am confused a bit too as I don’t select BOTH a wow classic in battlenet launcher AND a wow classic in game version.

I go to “live classic” and select wow classic ONCE and then am in.

If that’s it, then cool. But that is not what Kaivax posted.

1 Like

It is the classic client. There is only one. The SoM servers will be a different tab in the Realm screen like on TBC where there are East Coast, West Coast, ETC server tabs.

Literrally u guys keep saying how grobbulus was so good, but putting an rp-pvp server will literally desimate grobbulus