Season of Mastery Name Reservation Details

At this point I would say just make it official and convert Mutanus to a RP-PvP server.

It seems like it’s gonna be the place where that community ends up rolling.

We want RP-PVP

1 Like

The official announcement at the top of this thread should be stickied. The rest of the conversation should be split off into it’s own topic.

No RP realm?

The only realm I would play on :frowning:

4 Likes

RPPVP SERVER please for the love of god blizzard your game is literally based on roleplay how can u POSSIBLY eliminate RP servers from the CLASSIC version of your ROLEPLAYING game? what? im already used to yall being totally nonsensical but this is another level even for yall, im still gonna play yalls game cuz im an add*ct but please

4 Likes

Oopsie I hit a tender spot.

Don’t get too flustered, its just the forums. :wink:

Hey Blizzard.

Good Morning.

RP-PVP please.

and if you cant make a newserver, just make Mutinous RP-PvP because we’re all going there if you dont give us our own server! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think its been said once or twice, but an RP-PvP server would mean a lot to people. If for no other reason than to be a gathering point for all the friends we made throughout classic.

Grobbulus player here from start… the server was so fun and an awesome journey I think we should add Atleast one Rp and one Rppvp server !

Rolling horde on Mutanus in meanwhile if not, hope to see you all there Atleast, it can be an unofficial official rp pvp realm

1 Like

Rp-PVP server wouldddd be Pretty + but i doubt we’re gonna get one this time around folks, the RP guy’s ain’t even getting there own. Like with Classic they don’t want to put in any work into this and normally RP means more work on there part.

1 Like

Or Vendorfish. Moist Cornbread. So many options for realm names.

2 Likes

No RP Realm? In my Warcraft? :rage:

3 Likes

You couldn’t even make me flinch kid. Not even a pimple on my backside.

Shouldn’t you be leveling or rping or something? maybe you can hit 60 by Wrath.

Nope, wrong. I played on several (preferring them actually) to other servers. Quite an extensive history playing RP-PvP and for about 6 months RP.

I think designated servers would be ideal. People who want to RP know where to go. So there’s that.

Less is better. if you didnt learn the lesson from Era.

still a minority by the numbers. scroll up to my previous post.
only 5% do RP… ALL 5% are on grobulous. That’s why it looks dispraportionately more full than other servers. It’s like buying a Honda… it’s a crappy car but has a long life expectancy. so it keeps. Just like RP servers.
NA should get ONE RP or RP-PvP server. It’s not even justified to have that many. (in order to justify 5% of the server base you’d need there to be 20 servers (19 non-RP to your 1 RP) We only have 6… RP server cannot be justified from a business perspective. (even so gl)

Let me know. We’ve got you fam :slight_smile:

I specifically and always have looked for the server that has MORE of the other faction. I know my worth and i bring the collective value of my entire faction up. You know what happens? it doesn’t become 99% / 1% server. More people should think like I do so we can KEEP good server balance. Take a challenge and roll with the underdogs

Either Mutanus or Barman Shanker as the RP- PvP server
I’ve heard “for sure” on both

We don’t have enough room. there are 6 servers. only 5% of the player base plays RP servers… that’s like 0.3% of a server

I would be ok if they did ONE. not both. they could convert 1 of the normal servers into RP

I think I’ll be smart and just pick the PVE server this time

GM how are we all doing this morning? When can we open RP-PVP server so I can let the boys know blizzard?

4 Likes

You don’t need it.

why are you shilling? why are you paranoid? why are you acting like you know whats best? why are you acting like you have blizzards server stats? If we are just making up stuff, they will have open a lot of new servers (based off history)

stop my friend you need a break. Stop being a control freak and just roll with the vibes

1 Like

what are you my dad?