Season of Mastery - Hakkar Bonus Loot

lots of us on JOM quit long ago when pve gear started out pacing PVP gear thats obtainable without being a serious risk to your health.

Transfers to Jom and Vendorstrike are open and the servers are poppin’.

3 Likes

At level 26 the pvp gear outpaced? Makes sense

It sounds like Rounders.
Wonder if 2 skulls showed up to start camping…

First XP, then gold, now free loot. Why don’t you just give everything away in the first place?

Edit: Trolls never prosper. The rest of us are enjoying BC.

How many bosses have you killed in som?

Cheaters never prosper.
The rest of us are enjoying SoM.

1 Like

0 cause you don’t play, thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

Cheaters never prosper.

1 Like

Sure you can.

Ping’s not even bad.

In high school I could throw a football over those mountains.

2 Likes

If coach had put me in fourth quarter we would have been state champions, no doubt.

No doubt in my mind.

1 Like

I’ve probably stolen 10,000 more cars then you in grand theft auto. I dont care that this is a SOM thread!!!

2 Likes

Cheaters never prosper.

2 Likes

Som has more active open world than tbc because TBC is a shatt simulator. The entire expansion is instance based there is no reason to go into the world so that’s kind of apples and oranges. Brother I know how som is doing and I can see how many guilds are clearing

1 Like

This thread will be necromancy’d to poorly refute that claim after Treasure Island 1.0 is released.

This bonus loot mechanic as a reward for an extra challenge sounds like a cool experiment. I am curious at what point a 5 priest Hakkar will be a viable challenge in SoM?

WOW Classic - the watered down version of the old Wow Vanilla experience.

All these changes add up and it is no longer Classic WOW, but a new game. Sucks

Yup adding in a new challenge in a raid is the definition of “watered down”, you wowbillies need to go back to your private servers.

is that why 0 people are doing it?

1 Like

Do you pay a sub just to complain on the forums?