Season of Mastery: Blackwing Lair is Now Live!

Season of Mastery: Blackwing Lair is Now Live!

Master the dark secrets awaiting you in Blackwing Lair for fame and glory, and visit the wondrous Darkmoon Faire in Season of Mastery Phase 3.

View Full Article

1 Like

And what about the transfers? Raids are nice and all but in a dead server there’s no game to be had.

3 Likes

Really?

Razorgore doesn’t do much now
Broodlord seems kinda meh
Ebonroc and flamegore seem way over tuned
Nefarian no one knows cause the adds are still bugged AND you can’t even do it again after the wipe.

But hey they added the DMF that will be OVER for feb so does it really release on the 10th then?

it is disabled in raid instances for Season of Mastery.

Unless you’re the first to zone in since that was never fixed back from the beta.

Awesome content and glad you guys care, but we need transfers before the launch.

7 Likes

QUIET! You shut up! You make me roll character on Nightfall high pop server, but nobody plays. You say “make new character”, Madyx roll character. But where are people? You see people? Show me people! THERE ARE NO PEOPLE!

You bad company. You very very bad company.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, BlizzardEntertainment.

2 Likes

Rushed just like this whole season. Guilds are going to be battered and quit after wiping in bwl on repeat

1 Like

Uhhh, who wants to tell this guy that an accelerated schedule was one of the whole points of SoM?

7 Likes

I say this in the kindest way possible, Madyx.
Please think about the positive ways a nap can improve your well being and reduce stress.

1 Like

shh you’ll scare him

there wont be any in SOM.

Summation of thread, before and after this post:

GAME BAD. ME NO LIKE. ME ANGY. FIX.

1 Like

11 replies, mostly complaints. The hype is real. Lol. Lets go SoM!!

6 Likes

The 100% quest exp is nice, and extra loot on boss drops also very nice. Would like to see server population issues addressed.

2 Likes

Yeah doesn’t really matter when there’s only 1 guild thats raiding on the server with the only other one disbanding last week due to lack of members.

3 Likes

So excited to enter Blackwing lair and pop 1000 overpriced protection potions to deal with the terrible changes that you made!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to watch the alliance run BWL cause the 4 horde guilds in all of SoM are falling apart with no sever moves

2 Likes

Don’t play? Pretty easy solution

1 Like

Where are you getting the 100% xp thing? Don’t see any reference to that in the announcement.

In the PTR forums, blue post shows some changes, which includes 1 extra loot per raid boss, and 100% quest exp.