Season Of Discovery Release Window?

Anyone have a time on the release window here in the States on the 30th? I Mean is it Midnight or 8amPST Cali time or what, any news?

Should be live right after the DDOS attack and maintenance. Sometime between 1pm est and December 2nd queues should be up. That’s unofficial though.

7 Likes

The blue post just says:

And the article says to “Keep your eyes on the official World of Warcraft news site for more information.

AFAIK, that’s all we know so far…

Also beware of ROACHOUT or Olympus if you don’t want your game crash after 3 hr queue.

SoM went live at 11pm GMT, which is 3pm PST / 6pm EST

I bet they follow that… but it’s just a guess and no one knows for sure.

3pm PST is pretty typical, I would be shocked if you were wrong.

my guess is 8pm est

I’m off that day so the earlier the better but most like will be 3 p.m. PDT.

Just as long as it’s sometime on the 30th. I’ll always remember the pre-patch launch of TBC where we could have access to BE/DR for 1-2 weeks before the portal opens and not being able to access the world until like 2-3am (Mountain time) due to constant time push backs lol. I had like two hours of sleep before I went into work that morning because I didn’t want to miss the experience LOL.

Thankfully I’m not working Thursday or Friday next week.

I’m hoping by the end of the weekend or at the latest Monday we will know all the details, launch time on the 30th, how many servers, names and server locations.(East/West Coast and Oce)