Season of Discovery Phase 2 is Now Live!

I’m hating.

Disappointed. Please…don’t respond. I need to sort this out.

give us free respec cost

More like season of boosting

Closer than you, and I wasn’t even trying.

Was excited a few weeks ago, a lot of it has vanished due to the idiotic reasons we don’t have dual spec at 40. Still look forward to getting leveling over with and PVPing!!

Would a hug help, friend?

Some close physical contact may indeed produce a hormonal response leading to a vague correction of my sullenness.

Yes, id like the hug.

1 Like

/Hug

okay done. where p3

Hard to believe ppl actually want to continue playing SoD. It is definitely the worst WoW experience I’ve had. Too many bugs, overcrowded, and I see they haven’t even added more Normal realms.

I need some boosting sadly I’ll be grinding the old fashioned way I jest come in during season 2
I saw the totem weapon for toruen I really really want. But things like that brought some life into the world PVP. See y’all on the battle field I hope rofl.

I’m having an amazing time!

I dont understand why you buffed enhance shamans, they are one shotting people in a GLOBAL. Tell me why everytime you tweak a class they’re absolutely broken. What’s the point of making a spec so broken. Its unplayable versus them, but im sure it wont get fixed. JUST LIKE HUNTER PETS. Playing vs a player who has raid bosses as a pet does not entice me to continue playing. Since theyre viable in raid, like enhance shaman, im sure it wont get fixed. Devs, You obviously do not play your own game.