Season of Discovery Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3

There has to be a hot fix to level 60 reputation gains for Emerald Wardens. Having not did the reputation gain grind for all my alts has come back to haunt me. The only way to get reputation at 60 is to gather and complete secondary profession turn ins.

NOW- to get reputation to friendly, that requires 500 Moonroot. Only to friendly, Can there be an addition to turn in the Emerald Chip rewards into Reputation. PEOPLE Will not be able to get to honored, nor revered, nor Exalted, and are now PUNISHED for not completing the reputations in earlier phases. Since Emerald Chips are NOT available to be used prior to Exalted this will help remedy the reputation hard stop that has been enabled.

make mobs hyperspawn and inject more mobs into the field you guys gotta do something every single quest area the place is barren of mobs this is insane

Dear Developers,

I hope you’re doing well. I’m reaching out to highlight a pressing issue on the Crusader Strike server in WoW SoD P4—the severe imbalance on Blackrock Mountain. Currently, we’re facing an astonishing 100:1 Horde to Alliance ratio, which renders gameplay nearly impossible for us Alliance players.

Consequently, we often find ourselves on the 2-minute resurrection screen for 95% of our game time, significantly diminishing our enjoyment and progress. This ongoing situation not only frustrates players but also threatens the vibrant community that makes this game so engaging.

We recognize that balancing a game of this nature is no easy task, but we kindly urge you to look into this imbalance. Making adjustments to promote a more equitable playing field would greatly improve our gaming experience and help sustain the community.

Thank you for your attention to this important matter. We genuinely appreciate all the hard work you do!

Best,
Alliance Player on Crusader Strike Server

1 Like

Some mages cannot acquire Frozen Orb. The mob despawns sometimes and there is no recourse for a player to summon it again.

Please, Blizzard, it really sucks to kick off phase 4 and not be able to get our runes.

See Some Mages cannot get Frozen Orb Rune: SERIOUS BUG - #7 by Daejopa-crusader-strike for more information.

Yo Blizzard, can you please do things right?
You’ve changed so many spells, yet you have forgot to change their tooltips. I’m talking about Deadly Brew rune for rogues, Thunder Clap ability for warriors, Booming Voice talent for warriors, and there are probably more but I didn’t have the interest of checking something that should have been checked by you. Also, you did remove some NPCs from Cenarion Hold during P3 so people couldn’t buy recipes that you’ve considered that “shouldn’t be available during P3”. Now we are at P4 and those NPCs are still not there. And also, I’m a ranged hunter, I do use traps A LOT. Can you please change the talent Hawk Eye to affect the range of trap launcher as well? At this moment it’s just a dead talent, since traps are the most part of a ranged hunter’s rotation, it doesn’t matter to me if I can shoot from 41 yards if my traps can only reach 35 yards. Idk what to say, it’s like you guys haven’t been put any effort in doing things for this game. So many weeks of PTR and P4 comes out like this. Lame.

Thats one side story, remember we have over 4 layers at CS.
The same thing you described, we at Horde facing at layer 3 and layer 4 which is mostly 90% alliance too.
So its not only 1 side suffering, its both.

Really can’t believe you are letting the AV zerg fest go on for another week. You (obviously) should not be able to kill van with all four towers up. There is currently no que for WSG or AB leaving AV as our only battle ground. Allowing people to avoid the intended mechanics of the BG and just kill the boss in 4 minuets really reinforces the fact you guys care very little about the game or the actual pvp community that has always enjoyed AV. 2 weeks was enough to let the PVErs get exalted please make it to where 3 if not all 4 towers must be burned to kill either boss!!

2 Likes

Really can’t believe you are letting the AV zerg fest go on for another week. You (obviously) should not be able to kill van with all four towers up. There is currently no que for WSG or AB leaving AV as our only battle ground. Allowing people to avoid the intended mechanics of the BG and just kill the boss in 4 minuets really reinforces the fact you guys care very little about the game or the actual pvp community that has always enjoyed AV. 2 weeks was enough to let the PVErs get exalted please make it to where 3 if not all 4 towers must be burned to kill either boss!!

2 Likes

yes please!!

I think it’s fixed. Some guy posted a picture in guild discord.

Make melee hunter great again. Or at least make it playable.

Change back the 20 cap on MC please!!! we don’t want to be limited to 20 we have too many guildies Trying to run…

3 Likes

Please change back the raid size in MC to more than 20. You just benched 9 people tonight. This is terrible. It was so awesome to raid with every one last night. The highlight of sod so far. We would never be able to fill a 40 but we have 31 raiders. Please give us this back Blizz. This is the biggest L yet for SoD.

2 Likes

Please change back MC to more than 20 players. It was so much fun to not have to bench our guild members for this. We don’t care about having to share loot between more people.

2 Likes

How is it that we keep repeating damage nerfs and not apply healing nerfs along side it? At least pet damage was included this time. But blanket changes like this feel terrible to play and we have gone through this 3 times already. I thought the majority agreed for stamina gear? Will we at least get healing nerfs as well if these changes go through?