Season of Discovery Patch Notes - Version 1.15.3

buh bye. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Imagine being upset your godmode class got nerfed. Lol someone get this guy some tissues to have a soft cry into. See you tomorrow

1 Like

Eww gross. Keep your retail interfaces out of Era

8 Likes

Why doesn’t the lifeblood fel never drop even though I’ve killed a lot? can it be repaired? Is there something wrong

Why is there a patch now? No message or anything, just a server shutdown.

1 Like

I thought the balance was set as it was in the final patch of original WOW from the get go. Forgive me if this answer is outdated.

Nice that those items are able to be put in the keyring and just used, what about other fun trinkets that didn’t get changed like the Rainbow Generator? Stilling taking a bag slot and have to equip it to use :frowning:

I think the MT has been repaired

This should have released 2 months ago. Season of Discovery was supposed to be faster, not slower. Just scrap all the new stuff and release a fresh classic server next time.

glad to see they continue to toss the bird to those who enjoy 10m raids… why even bother introducing these in p1 and p2

See you in 2 days, btw this is called balance whatever you like it or not.

1 Like

Swap Endless Rage back to gloves for pve arms warriors, arms just feels so meh and clunky now having to put quick strike on gloves

Priests need Dispersion to be baseline please, we had VP and dispers until now, why change ?

Fel Lifeblood nothing drop anytime please! fixed

This seems like such a piss poor exchange process. Why yes a free Super rare mount now will only cost you 800g to make it a max lvl speed mount… Did you guys fire the entire dev team from p1??

Lightning Bolt is unusable as a leveling shaman. Consistantly resisting mobs that I was killing easily before.

where are the class changes?

1 Like

You guys are late with the class changes.
CHOP CHOP

1 Like

It’s free 60%. Not free 100%. Is that somehow confusing?

i wonder if you get the undead rare mount from strath if you have to pay 800 gold to use it?

That’s a 100% speed mount. Why would you?

1 Like