Season of Discovery - Mage Rune Frozen Orb NOT Available to some - SERIOUS Bug

During the quest to obtain the Mage Rune Frozen Orb you are required to turn in a Vial of Spring Water to complete the quest “Healing the Healer.” After turning in the quest a mob spawns and you kill the mob and loot it to obtain the Frozen Orb Rune. Although if you are like myself you may have been ganked by a group of Horde AFTER killing the mob but BEFORE looting it. The run back from the Graveyard takes about 7 minutes and in that time the mob will despawn thus making the Rune unobtainable. I was able to kill the mob a few times after for whatever reason although the Rune was never available to be looted. I tried having another Mage spawn the mob for me but it seems their mob is tied to them as I cannot see the mob myself.

This is a pretty serious bug and 100% prevent Mages from obtaining the Frozen Orb Rune as there is no way to go back and do the quest to spawn the mob that you loot to obtain the Rune.

PLEASE HELP! Thank you very much.

1 Like

Same exact thing happened to me. RIP to us

This is a huge issue for Mages that are dealing with this and there is no solution. Please help