Season of Discovery Hotfixes - Updated February 12

Elementals are immune to diseases smooth brain

2 Likes

Damn, whole time I thought it was just another shadow spell.

The tooltip doesn’t call it a disease (no wait, it does lol), but I guess it can be inferred by the name.

Eh, not a regular Priest player, I feel like I can be forgiven for this blunder.

2 Likes

Void plague = disease debuff
Shadow ward: pain = magic debuff

1 Like

testing testing

WoW Logs let’s go!!!

January 2, 2024

Season of Discovery

• Two additional Spirit Healers will be present during the Battle for Ashenvale in the northwest of the zone.
4 Likes

That’s it?

That’s all that could be decided on after talking this morning?

After all the problems in WSG?
After all the issues with 5/7 pugs?
After all the reports of bots taking over ENTIRE layers?
After all the videos of hundreds of level 16 rogues in stockades?

After everything that’s happened over the holiday break, this is all that they could decide on and get done after the first scrum meeting?

Wow, just… wow.

14 Likes

They just got back to work, give them a couple days.

2 Likes

These were all known problems since before christmas break, people have been talking about their 0 - 12 win loss records against premades since people started hitting 25s, the bots have been rampant since Day 1

1 Like

This, so much all this. ^^^^^

And with two weeks off and seeing some of the community chatter that is literally everywhere and the newer players coming into SoD seeing the same things, several of them being even worse than before break?

This should have been a slam dunk meeting on what the next priorities for the group should be.

Hell, knowing Blizzard one of them prob wants to spend time cleaning up their GIT library before the phase 2 release to make it easier to “find code”. The groups I’ve managed always use that as an excuse to get an extra coffee break in every day, because it sure as heck never got done.

It was talked about in a blue post in the past any plans to allow us to go revered to exalted in Battle for Ashenvale?

1 Like

Nice. Hell Yeah. Let em cook.

2 Likes

Let them cook at least for the week.

literally shouldnt of said anything until there was more to say… lol

loving season of discovery

Aggrend saw my tweet about premades and unlink himself from it.

Battle for WSG isn’t in game anymore. It’s playing out in the forums.

Devs and blizzard at this point are allowing and encouraging exploitation of under-geared, less knowledgeable, more casual, new, and solo players.

1 Like

yeah i agree!

I see your point of course

Hrmmm, he’s usually not that obtuse about uproars.

Something is going on internally.

Great change, keep up the good work Blizzard!