Season of Discovery Hotfixes - September 11

Please explain what’s wrong with LS.
Its use case is basically only dungeon trash. It’s not even the preferred rune for pvp, and isn’t that strong in pvp anyway. It does negligible damage on single target encounters,

Seriously I don’t understand the hate lol, it just seems to be a bunch of spriests and mages unhappy to get beat on aoe meters for once, and bitter paladins who are jealous they’re not getting any love for tanking.

3 Likes

Master Mixologist is still broken, the Elixir of Demon Slaying required is non existent.

2 Likes

So nothing on the poor damage on most classes exept 3 or 4, balance druid went up by like 40?? while hunter are doing almost 1k with rogues and warriors

1 Like

Can the team rethink their decision on Alchemy flasks only being used in the Nightmare? I spent all of phase 2 never pressing my alchemy potion because of the extremely harsh downside, and it seems like phase 3 will become the same. As it is, the benefits for being an alchemist seem to be limited to gold, and not player power.

2 Likes

It does half my damage as a passive thorns effect.

I chugged those potions all p2. The trick is to make a macro that removes the irradiated buff they give and just use it as a second potion.

by how much?

(edit) oh wow a whole 25 extra rep per turn in…what a joke.

3 Likes

Still no fixes for rogue tanks. Cool.

1 Like

Prayer of mending crits do not proc divine aegis.

2 Likes

Still can’t tank BRD as a warlock??? Lighting shield procs still dominating??? UA and Haunt still not reacting together!!! Players got to keep 1000’s of gold but players that bought two trinkets get screwed!!!

1 Like

Its a flask… every flask persists through death…and they are generic for everyone not just enchanters.

@Dev-team. Please address the opposing faction to block quest turn in. On servers with a 30/70 split, the major faction blocks the minority faction to turn in and camps on all layers.

It’s driving players away from even experiencing the incursion event!

Please convert the turn in NPC to a large model for ease of being able to target with large populations.

I only have hope here; PLEASE MAKE THE OVERPOWER TO BE USABLE WHILE IN BERSERKER STANCE.

1 Like

Alchemy Mixology quest still broken.

If by this you mean:
“We say the quest requires Elixir of Demonslaying but we put Elixir of Giants tooltip so the quest cannot be completed at all,” then yes, congrats, you definitely adjusted the quest.

Do literally none of you double check these things before they go live?

2 Likes

Warriors are supposed to be the best tanks in the game. Lightning Shield is currently making Shamans better, so it has to go. Simple as.

Promises of Winter Squid changes and still nothing. Farming areas daily and still only getting Raw Summer Bass.

While I disagree with breadth of the beast being retroactively made unique, and removing the item from players like myself that put in the time to farm 2 I can get over it.

What I can’t get over is that it took me a solid 4 hours of farming wild offerings to buy, and my wild offerings were not refunded when my trinket was taken. Please give me my wild offerings back so I can use them on a different item.

RIP, not fixing focus fire hunter rune to actually work on “basic attacks” instead of “special attacks” due to using retail code.

April 9, 2024

Season of Discovery

• The number of creatures needed to complete missions in the Nightmare Incursions have been reduced by about 30%.
  • Items
    • Fixed an issue causing some bosses to drop no Rare items.
    • Darkmoon Card: Decay adjusted to be more appropriate for single target situations.
    • Darkmoon Card: Sandstorm adjusted to be more appropriate for multi-target situations.
    • Screaming Chain Shoulders can now be learned by Leatherworkers.
    • Sigil of Living Dreams now requires a runed truesilver rod to craft (was arcanite rod).
  • Paladin
    • Consecration critical hits from the Wrath rune, now trigger Vengeance.
  • Priest
    • Prayer of Mending can now trigger Divine Aegis.
  • Warlock
    • Lake of Fire will now properly increase the damage of Immolation Aura.
    • Immolation Aura now has a persistent visual.
    • Shadow and Flame is now activated by the Pandemic rune’s critical hits that occur from damage over time effects.
1 Like