Season of Discovery Hotfixes - May 8

Agreed man

Blizzard is not very consistent with the level of its buffing/nerfing. They think a 4s buff to feral’s Rip ability will apparently solve its dps problem. Hint: They need a LOT more than this to get them close to viable.

Then Blizz goes and completely overcompensates for enhance shaman by allowing them to use tank rune in PvP circumstances thereby just breaking the class. I don’t even care that they’re topping dps in raid. Good for them. But don’t make pvp so damn toxic.

1 Like

I have been using Imp in SM and I think it procced once.
Chance to proc should be 25% and the dmg increase should be 5% for both demon and Warlock. It’s a waste of a Rune.

So is Earth Shield supposed to do more or less healing than before?

this is what druid gets? feral and balance is under preforming, and this is what you do! wake up plz

2 Likes

ohhhh okay so the reason I have to download even more stuff is even more SoD junk, good times. Logged into forums just to find out what was changing to classic wrath but apparantly nothing?

1 Like

Nice, great changes blizz!

BUFFFFFFSSSS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8tIojhnXc0

They’re very quick at fixing bugs for ferals, as long as it doesn’t buff them :stuck_out_tongue: eg survival instincts

This items on use effect STILL does not give ranged crit.

Why is ranged specifically not part of it? Its on tj3 passives. Why is the active effect not seeing it?

ESPECIALLY considering ranged hunter is in the gutter right now and needs more buffs even after the very tiny buff you just gave them still seeing them 30+% under the top dps

2 Likes

Was it on par with your hunter?

yep, it was

Cant wait for the next phase! Thank you for patch!

sweet, love what developers are doing on SOD so far

i really liked the hotfixes

I appreciate the changes so far but please buff non dagger rogues :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too baf the seal of righteousness effect currently is only useful for holy/prot paladins simlnce ret would lose out on Vengeance if we spec into holy this phase.

Why arent the prices decreased for the engi grenades?!?!

100% agreed

1 Like

March 12, 2024

WoW Classic: Season of Discovery

• Class restrictions on Arathi Basin reputation armor rewards have been lifted on all Classic Era and Season of Discovery realms.
  • Fixed a bug causing Blood for the Blood Loa stacks to not be exchanged when the battle is not active.
  • Hunter
    • Steady Shot damage increased to 75% weapon damage (was 60%).
    • Rune of the Trapper icon should no longer be a question mark.
  • Mage
    • Living Flame movement speed adjusted to 86% of normal player movement speed (was 100%).
    • Living Flame duration reduced 10 seconds (was 20 seconds)
    • Living Flame cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
1 Like