Season of Discovery Hotfixes - April 30

If by this you mean:
“We say the quest requires Elixir of Demonslaying but we put Elixir of Giants tooltip so the quest cannot be completed at all,” then yes, congrats, you definitely adjusted the quest.

Do literally none of you double check these things before they go live?

2 Likes

Warriors are supposed to be the best tanks in the game. Lightning Shield is currently making Shamans better, so it has to go. Simple as.

Promises of Winter Squid changes and still nothing. Farming areas daily and still only getting Raw Summer Bass.

While I disagree with breadth of the beast being retroactively made unique, and removing the item from players like myself that put in the time to farm 2 I can get over it.

What I can’t get over is that it took me a solid 4 hours of farming wild offerings to buy, and my wild offerings were not refunded when my trinket was taken. Please give me my wild offerings back so I can use them on a different item.

RIP, not fixing focus fire hunter rune to actually work on “basic attacks” instead of “special attacks” due to using retail code.

April 9, 2024

Season of Discovery

• The number of creatures needed to complete missions in the Nightmare Incursions have been reduced by about 30%.
  • Items
    • Fixed an issue causing some bosses to drop no Rare items.
    • Darkmoon Card: Decay adjusted to be more appropriate for single target situations.
    • Darkmoon Card: Sandstorm adjusted to be more appropriate for multi-target situations.
    • Screaming Chain Shoulders can now be learned by Leatherworkers.
    • Sigil of Living Dreams now requires a runed truesilver rod to craft (was arcanite rod).
  • Paladin
    • Consecration critical hits from the Wrath rune, now trigger Vengeance.
  • Priest
    • Prayer of Mending can now trigger Divine Aegis.
  • Warlock
    • Lake of Fire will now properly increase the damage of Immolation Aura.
    • Immolation Aura now has a persistent visual.
    • Shadow and Flame is now activated by the Pandemic rune’s critical hits that occur from damage over time effects.
1 Like

@Kaivax Season of Discovery Hotfixes - April 8 - #349 by Kaivax Are you guys looking at the way Unstable Affliction is interaction with Haunt. It currently does not increase its damage.

2 Likes

Please bring back soul link. And make unstable affliction worth taking over just using immolation.

1 Like

Please make Main Gauche viable for tanks. Please please please.

This is a giant fat lie…they still disappear when you die.

• The flasks specifically for Sunken Temple now persist through death.

This is not fixed, I died with Atal’ai Mojo of Forbidden Magic and it did not persist through death.

1 Like

Something tells me they know…but don’t care.

UNANNOUNCED CHANGE: The materials for Shoulderpads of the Deranged changed from 2 Essence of Earth to 1 Essence of Water.

Can you check the Restoration Druid 3-piece bonus from the Exiled Prophet set? It says that criticals from “healing spells” trigger the effect, but critical Efflorescence heals do not trigger it.

Make sure you update the title with updates as it still says April 8. Thank you

Can also confirm, died and lost my flask buff. Please fix devs, thanks!

Pandemic appears to be bugged and not triggering with Dance of the Wicked.

I’ve removed the following from the updates above:

• The flasks specifically for Sunken Temple now persist through death.

This was not intended. The Atal’ai Mojo potions are not meant to be flasks nor should they persist through death.

L change. Make the mojo drop more then

3 Likes

Then don’t make them unique.

3 Likes