Season of Discovery Class Tuning Incoming - March 5

paladins need Divine Steed rune

1 Like

Please allow 2H Enhance Shamans use Lava Lash. Make it do only 85% or 100% weapon damage as fire with a 2H. PLEASE.

1 Like

Please nerf GDKP even more.

2 Likes

Ice lance needs to either get a better sp coefficient or do quad damage to frozen

Frost needs more help than this

6 Likes

DPS warriors are absolutely fine? Middle of the pack. Why exactly do they need buffs?

which is why last week i posted it would be nice if range hunters could do at least frost mage damage… I hope someday we range hunters can at least do the same as frost mages… it would be great if we could actually do range damage like a headshot, lock n load, aim shot insta cast proc…

oh well

1 Like

Won’t complain about the mage changes.

2 Likes

We’re being trolled…right?

18 Likes

Easy to say coming from a Shaman, y’all have everything right now

5 Likes

SoM buffs are neat especially for Shockadin which can get imp. SoR from talents.

So I don’t get to use Divine Storm anymore and I have to respec into Improved Seal of Righteousness. Great.

Ret Paladin at the bottom of the dps tiers, but instead of buffing the foundation of our class, you buff a specific playstyle that drastically pigeonholes us.

9 Likes

Not enough what so ever… Bring back Chimera Shot and Explosive pre nerf. Or if you are worried about pvp, boost Steady shot by a large marging. And as my brother said, what about all the other dead runes?

10 Likes

This is actually a good idea!

1 Like

Feral DPS going to be bottom of the barrel now… right next to Frost mage…

4 Likes

Thee have got to be the most useless hunter changes lmfao…

3 glove rune changes and nothing else. Explosive shot change useless
Carve is melee hunter so useless (melee hunter wont even use this because bm rune is better since we play bm now)
Chimera shot only good thing but its not enough

12 Likes

Nope. Blizzard thinks giving ranged hunter the slightest buff possible while giga buffing frosts base performance will help make hunters not complain that they just buffed frost past ranged hunter.

11 Likes

Awesome changes. Thanks!

1000% Early April Fools joke. Mixed in on March 1. Easy mistake.

5 Likes

Please do some rehires on your class dev team.

2 Likes

We will be devastate fury now

not even capping.

1 Like