Season 4 tier sets announced, thoughts?

Demo vote was no suprise imo. How do yall feel about it? About Aff and destro?

Demo was no surprise as was Aff. Both chose S3 and were solid sets

Some trolls chose Destro season 1 over season 3

2 Likes

Yeah.
Sadly number crunchers came in full force for the vote and outweighed people who just wanted a fun (and still decent) tier set.

I wanted season 2 destro back with Channel Demonfire. The season 1 is barely simming as an upgrade even with higher item level. My sims want me to run double 2 piece right now until everything’s fully upgraded, which is a huge disappointment. It’s part of the reason I never wanted tier back in the first place though. It’s hard to balance, terrible to replace each season, and Blizzard just can’t keep up with the pressure to put out 38 unique and fun new effects that are also clear upgrades every single season. Especially now that they’re tying tier to specific talents. I just feel like I’ve spent so long in this game not being able to play what I actually want to without feeling like a huge drag on any group. It started with being excited about Vile Taint, then that basically never being viable, then being forced off of Affliction entirely after Castle Nathria, then after 4 years in destro jail I’m trying to get rid of Dimensional Rift but the 4 piece just takes your crit damage from 200% to 212%, possibly one of the least fun and interactive 4 piece bonuses I’ve ever seen, all while most recommended talent setups don’t take cataclysm or Channel Demonfire.

I’m just tired man. I think I’ve been tired for a long time.