Season 4 Sets - "Voting" for Season 4 Sets didn't matter for PvPers?

This isn’t a doom and gloom post, but it does feel bad for PvPers who voted for their favorite xmog to be used as the Season4 set… only to log in and see Season3 being reused for all classes.

With no communication. =/

I had a few friends who were excited to come back to the game to get a few of the sets they missed out on because during S1/S2 they didn’t have that class max level yet to compete. And now that’s no longer the case.

I know this isn’t top priority, but is this maybe something the Dark Heart patch could fix? Feels very misleading on Blizzard’s part.

4 Likes

Damn, thats really annoying. I was looking forward to getting rogue S2 which was the one that was voted on, I got to 1799 rating in S2 and missed out on the helm. I got most of the sets for season 3 so I don’t really have any interest in this season I guess. Why even let us vote to begin with?

Well it would be kind of cool if Blizzard tried to experiment a bit with PvP rewards this patch/expansion.

They could do;

Elite Sets:

• 1800 : Season 3&4 Elite Set Assemble
  • 1900 : Season 2 Elite Set Assemble
  • 2000 : Season 1 Elite Set Assemble

Weapon Enchant:

• 2100 : Season 3&4 Weapon Enchant
  • 2200 : Season 2 Weapon Enchant
  • 2300 : Season 1 Weapon Enchant

Elite / Glad:

• 2400 : Season 4 Elite Weapon Skins, Tabard and Gladiator Mount
  • 2500 : Season 3 Elite Weapon Skins, Tabard and Gladiator Mount
  • 2600 : Season 2 Elite Weapon Skins, Tabard and Gladiator Mount
  • 2700 : Season 1 Elite Weapon Skins, Tabard and Gladiator Mount

Could be an interesting way to encourage more participation at higher ratings without effecting the overall accomplishments of getting the rewards during their respective season. I highly doubt there’s many players above 2600 that don’t already have a lot of the mounts.

Idk, just an idea. =\

1 Like

It would just be easier if they added a separate achievement for hitting 1800 at this point cause now that they did not fix this before it made it to live people may have just given up trying to get to 1800 as you can just buy the elite helm and shoulders at 1600 when you get the mark.