Season 4 pvp change out now

Player vs. Player

Monk

• Mistweaver
    • Ancient Teachings healing transfer amount reduced to 375% in PvP combat (was 412%).

thats it =)

1 Like

If my math is mathing that’s a 10% nerf right?

Hmm.

I wonder if that’s truly it.

Incredible insight as usual. 40k post in no time

16 Likes

instead of fixing ancient teachings healing conversion from 2 target BOK they lazily blanket nerf the talent as a whole, which cripples it further into its weaknesses and still doesnt fix the issue of 2 target cleave completely invalidating half of your healing rotation

blizzard devs never fail

5 Likes

Great changes to start. The question now is does damage not get out of control like s2 and s3 the first month or two.

If not, we will have the same repeat 3 seasons in a row with some change to health / trinket bonus.

Bring back the one shots and unnerf Fire Breath :confetti_ball:

Disc atonement healing buff in there too.

6 Likes

edit: jd faster

Zero % surprising. Dk defensives still suffering from blizzard being unable to understand that necropolis was functioning as an absorb and not a reduction as the tooltip suggests

1 Like

is that what the tooltip suggests to you

Suggest these. But yes it says damage reduction but it is registered as an absorb which means it counts for deathstrike damage taken. They could’ve change that interaction for unholy/frost but instead blizzard just needs the abilities. It’s lazy

1 Like

i am 95% certain that is so intended that the guy who put it in the talent tree is proud of it

i assume it being an absorb means dampening reduces its effect as well?

You’re just upset that he has 1000x more achievement points than you.

1 Like

It’s intended with bloods kit yeah, but the tool tip says damage taken is reduced. If it functioned like that there wouldn’t have been a problem

1 Like

If only there was some way to design it so that it wasnt completely binary in its strength where it counters or gets countered. Guess that’s impossible.

still too much. bring back crane cd and enough of this splitting a toon into worse versions of ourselves.

when crane was 25% mana all day. that was balanced. cd that lined up with hoj. so balanced. but legit, had counters.

9%

LMAO finally somebody said it.

1 Like