Season 4 is a complete switchup from last season

It went from people getting KSM on week 1 of season 3 and now it’s people clearing fated heroic on week 1 of season 4 meanwhile struggling with m+. Why is awakened vault so easy?

Checking my key history, I don’t think this is true.

At least, haven’t reached the point for it to be true.

The people struggling with m+ aren’t the ones clearing heroic.

But…people getting KSM the first week of season 3 (which basically mean they were doing all 20s) are the same ones getting it now. And of course clearing a raid that you’ve already had on farm for months a year ago is easier than one you’re going into fresh.

KSM week 1 was DF S3 being probably the easiest season of M+ we’ve ever had. DF S4 is a necessary correction to M+ difficulty.

1 Like

I don’t see where the correction is though (timed +9s off the bat, while in S3 even though it’s the easiest difficulty, I did not time +19s off the bat.)

You have to care about the timer again.

Timers are tighter now, but previously, you can brick from wiping 5 times, but you still bricked the key.

But it’s much healthier to be in a spot where 1-2 wipes bricks the key, instead of 2-4 (depending on dungeon).

Considering we’re going to be getting like 40+ ilvl this season (plus all the OP extra gear), I think it’s too early to make an accurate judgement on whether this season is too hard. Been doing 8s and granted they’re hard, they feel more than possible. I imagine they’ll be pretty cruisy when the group has an additional 30 or so ilvl on what we currently do.

I do not see the difference. If anything, this season feels a little easier mechanic-wise than last, even if the timers aren’t as loose, we also don’t have 50% RP dungeons like Dawn.