Season 4 Glad Mount

I’m 75% sure it’s that purple one above.

Lol, I’m sorry, I wasn’t talking about gladiator mounts. I meant we will have two of the four main villains of this expansion as alt skins for our dragonriding mounts, so it’s safe to assume they will also make the remaining two into skins as well. None of the gladiator mounts this expansion have been protodrakes.

New proof:

Drake2gladiatormount in Crimson

new purple one’s

I wonder what the final raid will be??

Think it’s Fyrakk and 10.2 tbh.

What about irkidon!?

they could pull a sylvanas and have him be a boss next expac but i think DF is doing well so they wont cut it at .2, both bfa and SL kinda dogwater so they rushed it past. Legion went to a .3

1 Like

I hope so, I’ve been skipping the raid, but I want to experience them now. Especially after hearing next one will have a flying mechanic.

Amazing!

Nah, Fyrakk is last boss they already have AOTC mount for him.

Iridirkon will be a gateway to next xpac imo.

fair enough. not a fan of bad guys escaping for a new expansion. would rather the narrative ends

2 Likes

I think he ties the upcoming void stuff together, I tend to he a fan tbh because I feel like it builds them up.

I’m leaning heavily towards a void xpac or at least a void minor patch before DF is over due to the last glad mount being purple tbqh.

1 Like

I’m expecting a Void xpac with Illidan coming back with Sargeras as a good guy.

Damn that sucks that this is the last raid. Really unfair.

I have a seething suspicion that Iridikron will be a single-encounter raid in 10.2.7 that leads us into the next expansion’s prepatch.

Kinda like Ruby Sanctum at the end of Wrath. Just a taste of things to come.

1 Like

Found this. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Wait what is that?

Photoshopped crimson?

Either way looks sick.

They said it wasn’t but maybe.

Interesting it looks like the tooltip so they might be right.

If so that’s an amazing mount.

Yeah, fingers crossed. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: Purple or blue version would be prime.

1 Like

99% sure that’s real tbh.

The colors fit the tooltip, idk how this guy found it but.