Season 4 Glad Mount

10.3 will be that M+ in raid thingi they did last expansion.

I don’t see any reason why we wouldn’t have a 10.3 at this point. Folks generally like the expansion, we have two other protodrakes to turn into mounts, and plenty of other expansions had x.3 patches. BfA and SL both had to cut content, but I’m not seeing the need for this expansion. I’d love to see 5 seasons actually, one for each flight, and I’d love for them to add a small 1-3 boss raid for fun. I’d ask for another battleground but I don’t want to get overly ambitious.

it came out weird in blue (i’m just shifting the hue of the entire image), but the purple looked kinda cool

i.imgur .com/Md2hldb.png

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

4 Likes

ty ken u work quick

wow that purple color looks amazing. i wish they would do a recolor of that instead of the winding slitherdrake that mount is so good

2 Likes

The second picture is icons from the PTR so fingers crossed. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

huh… purple with silver armor, what a coincidence lol

Woah… purple mount?

Or is that blue?

Either way that’s 100% a gladiator mount.

we mighta just leaked 10.3 good job boys

1 Like

What’s that in the sky

Is it a bird

or a plane

Because it’s definitely not a sword

Void final patch, maybe? :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

4 Likes

That’s gotta be the glad mount.

Purple recolor of s1 for s4 lookin like.

1 Like

its actually addin up :scientist:

Actually yeah, that’s the glad mount nice find Syn and Duck.

S4 confirmed and it’s the purple one.

1 Like

ken found the icon, which just coincidentally matched my photoshopped purple drake

1 Like

Imgur

Ask for blue, thou shall receive. The gold doesn’t go well with it though, I would probably use a silver like the one below.

Imgur

But maybe it boil down to personal taste, still a cool model although aberuss model is hands down probably the best highland drake tbh

8 Likes

Wow dude, you’re quite talented that looks amazing!

1 Like

Wow, that’s so good. :dracthyr_heart: Well done.

3 Likes

looks like a mecha blue eyes white dragon :fire:

1 Like

My friend we dont need another protodrake glad mount. Even this recolor is better than a protodrake imo.

2 Likes