Season 4 Fated Raid Schedule

My favorite fight in the entire raid has to be this fight.

From what I understand, no it won’t be able to be done in LFR unless Blizzard changes their mind because of enough back lash.

Spoiler: Blizz decided to side with the more toxic players.

2 Likes

Normal > for the slime kitty

wowhead has a guide to all of the Fated affix’s

Really? You don’t say. :roll_eyes:

As opposed to side with the people afk during raid?

2 Likes

Does this mean it lasts for a day or until the next fated raid?

This is an opinion and probably not a popular one:

If were to describe how to PVE progress a character step by step to someone who has never played this game one thought comes to mind: Overly Convoluted.

I don’t PVP much at all but the little I have that I would describe as: Get stun locked-bursted down 100 times until you can buy enough gear to last but don’t expect to last long even then.

If the goal is to add more players I have my doubts this design is getting to that goal however I may be in error.

1 Like

What is this Fated Console? Is this going to let us turn off Fated, so that we can access the original version of the raid?

It doesn’t do anything, right now, nor have I seen any information on it.

Thank you.

1 Like

I came to this thread, worried that when now I finally caught up in gear to do Fated Norm’ - that Castle Nathria is ending :scream: – but then saw in the blue post it’ll be back in a rotation. :grin:

:sweat_smile: “Phew!”

Yes!!

That’s my favourite fight!! :partying_face:
I love it so much, ahahaha

Hi there all,
This may be a tad off topic, but can anyone (Blizard perhaps) tell me the Name of the song that is playing in the background during the Castle Nathria Council fight? It plays the most when the Boss says " Choose a partner" Or something like that. I know I have heard that song before
and the one Title that sticks in my mind is “Danse Macbre”. Am I close?

The YouTube search that usually gets me close is “Venthyr Decadence”

It eventually leads into the grandiose choral movement but starts quite simple.

When does season 4 end?

1 Like

When does season 4 end?

There are two sources of context here; another expansion is promised by December 31 (2022) and the in-game calendar has some Shadowlands expansion content displayed as planned or expected. There may be changes to these expectations I am to assume.

I love the concept of Fated Raids and I hope it’s a feature in DF and future expansions. It gives incentive to do all raids throughout the expansion, rather than immediately abandon the previous raid tier the second a new one is released. Not everyone stays subbed all expansion, so this ensures that people who might have missed a raid tier will have the opportunity to enjoy all raid content AND be rewarded with relevant gear.

2 Likes

And now we find out that the affixes change from rotation to rotation, so the Nathria affixes this week are totally different from the ones 3 weeks ago.

Blizzard, please NEVER do anything like Fated raiding ever again.

2 Likes

Please tell me you will be able to turn off fated difficulty when you turn on all raids being fated.

Would love some transparency here, due to trying to farm Jailer and Sylvanas mounts.

2 Likes

So far everything I’ve read is no, which is trash. Let us have the option to do the raid as mythic only and not fated.

Blizz thinks that the two weeks off between fated is sufficient enough. The console should have worked as some mentioned it did (which were random flukes unfortunately) throughout the first week while blizz tinkered around.