Season 3 Issue

also solid job responding to 1 point and ignoring the rest. Nice logic there. Please think before you type, and respond to the entire issue and not do lazy ad hominem attacks because you’re insecure about someone who’s better than you :slight_smile:

1 Like

no i’m asking why you’re making an argument as to why the current system in place is wrong

i didnt make it LMAO

i dont disagree

i think season 1 got it right
loot dropping from 1 out of every 5 or so wins felt good, rewarding, and made spamming pve content less crucial for the most part

i even found myself spam qing into pvers farming gear

gonna be real with you

even from my first ever 25 man i’ve never finished a tier outside of top 100

and i’ve raided in several 2-3 day ALT GUILDS that have done better

i have no idea how you justify raiding FOUR nights a week (which is absolutely absurd past top 30 in raiding culture) to be where you are

re think things man

I disagree for the sole purpose of what makes pvp fun is plays and the high risk and high reward nature that we used to have. Right now everyone is too tanky and there is next to no risk at all period. Right now the types of gear being seen in the arena is the issue and participation has been low because of it.

ngl i know it’s rude but i’m in disbelief that your guild raids 4 nights and isnt top 100

you guys literally raid like 16 hours
that’s actually a really big lmao

BIG yikes. You didn’t say that, you said “also idk why you’re arguing with me i’m not blizzard” and you did make that argument when you started saying it’d be unfair when it wouldn’t be and isn’t. Glad we agree that pvp should be more incentivized and getting more loot. I also think S1 had it right. But as for the PVE thing, it’s about playing with friends. I love my guild and they’re awesome people. I ENJOY spending four nights a week hanging out with them and catching up on peoples’ lives. I’m one of the top boomkins world and could raid wherever, but I’m happy here. There’s nothing to rethink about that at all! Ive been 2600+ on multiple toons first season playing (not even counting S1 because rating was broken there), so im sure I could be R1 too if I wasnt just playing with friends. It’s the same principle; have fun playing with people, not hardcore push.

2550 on a guardian druid and 2594 on a dread dk =/= 2600 mUltIpLe tOoNs btw

also break your lines
that block of text is actually so ugly i cba
i only made out my quoted line because 2600+ from a glimpse stood out

also dont point out “mOoN kI nG sUX i AM FORCED 2 TENK” cause nofoam from your guild plays with fisherz moonking 500 rating higher than you

arena forums basically an aspiring actor moving to LA waiting room at this point

get lost cornball you dont have any lunchmoney left for me to take

I dunno, man, you seem pretty angry. I think I’m just gonna stop replying and not derail the thread. It’s fine if you’re unhappy with the game; the forums are a place to talk about that. And we agree on the idea that pvp SHOULD be MORE incentivized, so there’s nothing else to address here.

But I really think that wow isn’t the place for you if you get so up in arms and disputatious to people. The game exists and has existed for as long as it has for its community; not for its gameplay (let’s be real, this isn’t the best game for PVE or PVP)

At the end of the day, you were venting, I questioned how you phrased something, and you ignored 80% of what I said to attack me instead of my argument, and just ignored when I countered what you were saying. I’d suggest a different game if it’s so frustrating for you.

While we’re at it though, I never said moonkin sucks. Guardian is just an easier and better version of it. I don’t think that’s disuptable if you look at ladder.

Not sure why you’re priding youself on “any lunchmoney left for me to take” I have genuinely never met any human being PROUD to compare themselves to a gradeschool bully. That’s some next level yike there. You haven’t done anything but harass someone trying to have a conversation. That doesn’t make you cool. It’s embarassing. Best of luck to you

has this been fixed yet or not?

nope!

/10 chars

super fun super cool love every minute of this sht show. Thank you for making the game even worse. Not to mention imagine thinking the game doesnt work the way it worked for so many years prior where there is no SET rewards per week for filling a stupid bar and we just played and did what we wanted and bought what we needed for gear from the vendor and therefore had no off season to appease pve players or this auto ending season because “rewards” etc etc like give it up already the system is dead. I swear to god if it comes back in shadowlands… just no

So your twitter post said that you were going to “update us with your progress.” Meanwhile roughly 30 hours later we are yet to receive any updates. Hearthstone has issues and they get NUMEROUS twitter posts and forum responses, on top of having their issue resolved.

Some of us ONLY play this game for arena. The end of the season is supposed to be a high point. This has been a particularly long season, and now with 2 weeks left, people are left not knowing if their games are going to count towards titles, if the rating they’ve gained will be retained etc. And you can’t even muster up an update for us???

Agreed. Even if it’s just a “we’re still working on things” tweet that’d be preferred to silence.

4 Likes

Not sure why Blizz has no issues responding and communicating with other parts of it’s community, but the Arena community gets treated like we have leprosy.

1 Like

I just want to push to my first 2400 Blizz please fix so I can get the title achieves.

4 Likes

Also what’s the actual issue I’ve got no idea tbh
Can u not q arena?

cant get wins for glad or get titles.

3 Likes

You play guardian, you don’t deserve it.

8 Likes

On the other hand, it’s very BFA for the PvP season to evolve into the offseason…

u play firemage or rogue or lock you dont deserve anything playing those broken classes

1 Like

thats a hunter

you cooked?

3 Likes