Season 2 PvP Sets

So I was browsing through wowhead trying to get an idea for a new transmog. I came across the season 2 cloth set (non-elite) and I’m slightly confused. When I check collections in game the season 2 pvp set is grouped with the darkshore set but the set I’m interested on wowhead is a different color variation and wowhead doesn’t seem to mention where or if it can be obtained.

This is the set I want
https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2905/sinister-gladiator-horde-cloth

This is the only set I can find in game
https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2907/darkshore-warfront-horde-cloth

So TLDR is this set even available or did they scrap it and just go with the purple? I’m thinking I just missed out by not PvPing during Season 2 but usually there is a vendor for the non-elite sets. :frowning:

They usually provide the combatant sets for Marks of Honor later on in the expansion. However, they haven’t done so yet for Battle for Azeroth.

Soo … The first Set you posted “Sinister Gladiator Horde” … that set(with its “Elite” counterpart) you can not get at this point in time. You can get the Darkshore Warfront one(and its “Elite” pieces) but the Sinister Gladiator one you could only get during Season 2 or BfA’s PvP season.

The way to get it, is the same way you get stuff right now in PvP. Click the “eye” to open the “Group Finder”. Under the PvP Tab there you see a Bar in the top part under Quick Match and Rated.
When the new season starts, you can earn 500 Conquest points that fill the bar, rewarding you with whatever is inside the circle shown.

The first item right now is a 410 Weapon, but once you fill the bar you can choose one Weapon among other Weapons. The next week, you can fill the bar again with 500 Conquest, and the reward will change. Early gear is 410 but after you got an item for each slot the iLevel will go up.

Now if the season is already underway, like right now, you can fill that Conquest bar … and once you choose your reward you can fill it up again. Lets say you start to PvP in week 5 of the season,. that means u can fill the bar 5 times.

The “Elite” Look you get from your Weekly PvP Cache, which you can loot when you filled the Conquest bar for the week and you have a certain Rating … which you can get by doing Arena(2s, 3s or 5s) or by doing Rated BGs.

But that Season 2 Gear is not obtainable, maybe Blizzard makes it obtainable after BfA … who knows.

Thank you for clarifying! I wasn’t totally sure. I hope they bring the vendors in 8.3. :frowning:

Yeah. Necro. Still waiting for the purple look too…