Searing Light Tinker Gem bugged because of Froggers

Holy priests with Holy Nova and the Searing Light Tinker gem are now the best dps class in the game because of the stamina value from the Froggers with 6,000+ stamina on their cloak.

Try it out yourself, priests are pulling 3m+ dps just nuking bosses together in LFR

That’s how the event should be.
Just make it work on everyone now.

4 Likes

I don’t think it has anything to do with froggers.

Lowbie priests were doing it in an LFR I was in just mashing holy nova on the entire raid on a level 20-30 priest.

I think the issue is there’s healing scaling bugs when lower levels are healing higher levels. Their healing doesn’t even scale with the health of another player and a level 20-30 doesn’t have a frog farmed cape themselves.

This is just how the tinker works. We had a level like 40 holy priest doing absurd numbers in Heart of Fear last night, even though they were lower level.

Holy nova is probably the best non-cooldown ability for searing light in a 25 man group since it can hit the entire raid and also works well with their mastery.

Even so, the numbers lowbie priests are pulling I think is being pushed way higher by level scaling issues with healing.

Hi, that holy priest was me :slight_smile:

This bug is hilarious. level 26 monk carried an entire raid group doing 2M per boss.