Searching for Guild and Groups

Hii I am looking for a guild to joint Nd other players to do mainly questing but occasionally dungeons and raids with :slight_smile:

Hey! Im surprised you haven’t received any replies to this yet.

But! Maybe you’d like to join Cauldron. I just started the guild, so it’s small, but it will grow. We love running things and dont mind if you’re slow or new or just not sure of what you’re doing. We can help you with your speed if you like, but we are also ok with slowing down when you need us to. We are building an in-game family and if youre interested, you are more than welcome!

Add me as a battletag friend and send me a message for an invite. If im not online, let me know when youll be online again and ill try to be online for you so we can get you in the guild.

Also, if you dont want to join, its totally ok. Add me anyway! And let me know when you need heals for something. Im always down to run with a new friend. :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you!

<3 Brinna Shay

These realm forums have been really quiet for the last year.

Classic has even sent the large casual guilds quiet like Shadow Order and Searing Shadows.

Makes sense. So many of my friends are playing classic right now. But i think the novelty will wear off eventually and things will pick up again.

Shadow Order is still quite alive and well, and raiding EVERY week. Contact any SO officer for recruiting info (including me @Vandal#1637).

1 Like