Searching for a socially Heroic Guild!

As the title states, this collection of online pixels is looking for a guild that is keen to build something going forward into Dragonflight and beyond.

I like to learn and grow with a group, so joining a smaller up and coming guild is perfectly fine with me!

Looking to just enjoy a social experience, and maybe push into Heroic raids ect. Not sure I will ever get the energy for Mythic again, but with the right team, who can say!

Tiny guilds, new guilds, rebuilding guilds, all of this sort of thing suits me!

Would love to take on a recruiting role, social officer role, or something similar. Have GM’d successful raid guilds, and helped as officers in others.

All the purples and oranges in the world can not make up for a great social experience.
This might be my last ditched effort before I head of to RP on Moonguard, please don’t let that happen!

Add me on bnet (Cornellious#1289) or drop your guild ad below and I will take a look.

Would prefer to stay on Alliance, Frostmourne, but I am open to anything if it is the right fit!

May you all find happiness and peace in Azeroth. And just remember, Smooth seas never made a skilled sailor.

Not alliance and not frostmourne but have a casual raid night and also a mythic team. Very social crazy group of people like have a lot of fun. [H] [Barthilas] <Handle It> Is Recruiting For Heroic / Mythic Dragonflight!

Hey mate,

We are Ally on Frostmourne. See below Guild Ad and hit me up if your interested

Aussie guild LF a few DPS and Healer to Dragonflight Raids. Raid Times will be Sunday 8pm GMT+10.

We are a non serious guild that takes fun and game enjoyment above everything. Min/Max Max/Min we don’t care just have some fun and kill some bosses

We enjoy banter and if you don’t have a thick skin don’t apply

If your interested send me a whisper Ssquishy#1144