Searching for a guild, brand new to the game

Hello, like the title states, I’m brand new to the game and I’d like a good group of people to get into the game with. I’m in the army so play times will mainly be after 0000 (GMT-7) to 0300 on weekdays and I pretty much have all weekend to play too. I am willing to start fresh, not really picky about faction, and am willing to try any role.

1 Like

Hey there Binley. We’re a small community focused guild that is expanding slowly as we acquire more quality folks. If a smaller, close-knit group of folks is what you’re looking for (more here), let me know. We’d love to have you.

Best of luck either way!

Ahoy Binley, we’re a close quartered group of friends pushing M+ and raiding Eternal Palace (N / H) currently on the Alliance side. We have many seasoned players who are always more than willing to help out or give advice on class / roles as most of us have been around since vanilla. If you want to know more, ping me and we can parley Ronarn#1869

Greetings Binley! If you’re still looking for a guild, we are a casual guild focused on building a fun community to enjoy the game with. We are currently doing Mythic plus runs, leveling, and getting a raid team ready to go into Eternal Palace as well as the upcoming Nyalotha raid. If this sounds interesting to you, or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me any time!

Hope you find a good home!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: